Bakool State of Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Loooool word no way. Ogaden want Bakool? They're not even from there.

I hate the entire idea of deegans. The clan States won't work because many clans (not just ogs) are trying to manipulate things to get more influence and a bigger share.

Somalis tend to move around, who lived somewhere 50 years ago isnt who's living there before. Plus territories should belong to the gov not to clans. Ya Allah.

See lower shabelle. Smh

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Bakool is mainly them I think.
is more complicated then that rahanweyn are the majority in bakool but in 1 or 2 districts ogaden are the majority the sw state didnt give ogaden fair share of representive in the sw goverment jubbaland in returned didnt give the minority D&M in jubbaland what they believe as fair representive.
the ogaden in sw now are calling themselfs bakool state

S

Shamis

While Somalis are busy killing each other Madows are increasing their numbers and forces, I sense an uprising.

I'm glad I'm not the only one paranoid about this. This site is good for me lol

Wallahi I hate the entire idea of deegans. The clan States won't work because many clans (not just ogs) are trying to manipulate things to get more influence and a bigger share.

See lower shabelle. Smh

Who's claiming lower Shabeelle? I can't keep up.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
is more complicated then that rahanweyn are the majority in bakool but in 1 or 2 districts ogaden are the majority the sw state didnt give ogaden fair share of representive in the sw goverment jubbaland in returned didnt give the minority D&M in jubbaland what they believe as fair representive.

D&M are NOT anywhere near a minority in the jubbas.

Who's claiming lower Shabeelle? I can't keep up.

Remember the hg vs biimal clashes?

S

Shamis

This explains why it was breaking news on Jubaland media. This is too much, Somalis are too divided. Honestly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending