Bakool region’s security operation

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
Compaign to create confusion has been started on social media-Editing old videos or videos from diferent regions to make it apear the terrorist are stronger than what they are-These are lies-If these lies would work they would have kept their guy in villa-Be alert.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
Good work, any captured khawarij needs to be put down like the dogs they are. No need to post videos and pictures. These are not normal enemy combatants that you keep as POW. Just make them disappear.

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
Somali State Security Minister Mubashir Raage says clean up operations ending-Will Update public what happened and share everything soon.
FJOTb75XMAEW69S.jpeg

The Absame race Unites

The mothers of Ogadeniya, Qoraxey sending food to our Lions

I love how people deep inside Ogadeniya are very well informed of alshabab threats and strategic dangers

I wish reer Somalis were this foresighted and patriotic for their lands.

kudos reer Ogadeniya

Somali State Security Minister Mubashir Raage says clean up operations ending-Will Update public what happened and share everything soon.
View attachment 230653

I like how DDS is very much professional about this situation. No information in the operation will be leaked until after the terrorists have been completely defeated. In Somalia you see troops shooting tiktok videos in the middle of a battle or operation. In DDS there will be no such thing. I hope to see confident results released by the DDS administration.

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
I like how DDS is very much professional about this situation. No information in the operation will be leaked until after the terrorists have been completely defeated. In Somalia you see troops shooting tiktok videos in the middle of a battle or operation. In DDS there will be no such thing. I hope to see confident results released by the DDS administration.
They managed it well-Though few pics leaked i think taken by shacab its too gruesome dont want to post it-But yeah overall am pleased-Hearing good things man.

They managed it well-Though few pics leaked i think taken by shacab its too gruesome dont want to post it-But yeah overall am pleased-Hearing good things man.

They need to build a proper Sirdoon next time. I heard foreign elements coordinated this attack with Al-Shabab to destabilize the Horn of Africa. We have many enemies working on our downfall we need a strong intelligence unit.

Many terrorists have been captured & the rest killed by our brave Warriors.

This terrorist pictured below is wearing a Gorgor SNA uniform 👇🏾

012E6146-B6A2-4056-8C40-519209F9F707.jpeg
C5467292-1409-47C1-A78E-AE13E936C30C.jpeg

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
Waxaa maqlayaa they cut off hiraan comunication-anybody here can confirm that?-If true they are gearing up for new fight.

Waxaa maqlayaa they cut off hiraan comunication-anybody here can confirm that?-If true they are gearing up for new fight.

The Border area from Gedo to Hiiraan needs to be closed. Anything entering & exiting the regions needs to stopped and questioned. If they come in armed they need to be disarmed and if they resist than eliminated.

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
The Border area from Gedo to Hiiraan needs to be closed. Anything entering & exiting the regions needs to stopped and questioned. If they come in armed they need to be disarmed and if they resist than eliminated.
It used to be that way-But the new policy of taming liyuu by cagjar under cut that-Hope this wakes him up to the neighborhood he rules and what type of leader it needs.-Not only tightly monitor the border but bring back the men who used to run the security there-They built a network of spies and had relationships with people on the otherside.

It used to bw that way-But the new policy of taming liyuu by cagjarnunder cut that-Hope this wakes him up to the neighborhood he rules and what tyoe of leader it needs.

Cagjar has allowed free movement in areas that don’t deserve it. Areas like Gedo which is a major stronghold for terrorist elements. Only the borders near Somaliland where they have 100% control of their land should be opened for business. The rest needs to be closed and closely guarded by liyu Boolis forces for security purposes.

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
Cagjar has allowed free movement in areas that don’t deserve it. Areas like Gedo which is a major stronghold for terrorist elements. Only the borders near Somaliland where they have 100% control of their land should be opened for business. The rest needs to be closed and closely guarded by liyu Boolis forces for security purposes.
He did-He bleives like i used to that liyuu is harsh-Boy was i rong and so is cagjar-Liyuu need to be liyuu.