Bajuni Islands: Does Somalia still pay attention to its Islands?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
I meant Bantu really
Idk wherey’all get Southerners look Bantu nonsense. I can post pictures of the general public all over the country and they all look the same. At least the south has actual Bantus. What’s the excuse for Bantu looking people in the north and other places?

Idk wherey’all get Southerners look Bantu nonsense. I can post pictures of the general public all over the country and they all look the same. At least the south has actual Bantus. What’s the excuse for Bantu looking people in the north and other places?

There are no "bantu-looking" people in the North. Just because someone's dark doesn't mean they're bantus. :kodaksmiley:

The south has a large proportion of bantus, particularly the capital Mogadishu.

Reign

VIP
Don’t make me post picture evidence. :hillarybiz:

The Bantus are their own people though, what does it have to do with Somalis from the south? The Bantus is xamar are idps. Bantus actually live in jubbada and I think some parts of shabellaha. Contarary to this site they’re not everywhere in Somalia. Just in quite a few green locations as they are farmers.

Bohol

VIP
Don’t make me post picture evidence. :hillarybiz:

The Bantus are their own people though, what does it have to do with Somalis from the south? The Bantus is xamar are idps. Bantus actually live in jubbada and I think some parts of shabellaha. Contarary to this site they’re not everywhere in Somalia. Just in quite a few green locations as they are farmers.

Somali Bantus are southerners that is why they are lumped with the south. They don't have their own towns in the north/central.

they seem to claim kenya moreso than somalia. we just officially own them laakin kenya is probably plotting something.

its not like geeljires claim the people, just their land :mjlol::pachah1:

Reign

VIP
Somali Bantus are southerners that is why they are lumped with the south. They don't have their own towns in the north/central.
They don’t live everywhere in the south. They don’t live in mudug, galgadud, they don’t even live in banadir unless they’re idps. They usually live in the deep deep green south and even then that’s just a few towns. You guys exaggerate their numbers.

Bohol

VIP
They don’t live everywhere in the south. They don’t live in mudug, galgadud, they don’t even live in banadir unless they’re idps. They usually live in the deep deep green south.

You are right about Galgaduud and Mudug not Benadir though kkk. Somali Bantus have always been in Mogadishu for hundreds of years
they have a huge population in Boondheere and Wabeeri districts.

Heck there is a famous Somali niiko called niiko Boondheere named after the Bantus that settle in that district.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Socotra belonged to the majerteen sultanate less than 200 years ago, it was sold off to the yemenis

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
If you watch dabcasars videos he constantly brings it up and uses it against the bosaso port deal saying we have a history of selling land :mjlol:

They seem to speak a swahili based language called Kibajuni but the older generation would know af maay but I don’t get why they would see themselves as Kenyans :ohhh:
Because Kenya want Somalia oil they want to annex south kismayo and this Island like Russia did Crimea peninsula they said its people are Russian citizens

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Socotra belonged to the majerteen sultanate less than 200 years ago, it was sold off to the yemenis
Put a couple of hundred of Somalis on the island with goods and services, those who control both should be seen as the real authority.

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
You are right about Galgaduud and Mudug not Benadir though kkk. Somali Bantus have always been in Mogadishu for hundreds of years
they have a huge population in Boondheere and Wabeeri districts.

Heck there is a famous Somali niiko called niiko Boondheere named after the Bantus that settle in that district.

:susp:

It is time to peacefully send them back to Tanzania so they cannot spread their decadent culture among our people.

:fittytousand:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending