Bajuni Islands: Does Somalia still pay attention to its Islands?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
it did? the arabs have been there for a long time
The socotra island itself is inhabitted by the "meheri people". They have their own clan in Somalia (Puntland), they go by the name "carab salaax".

MJ merchants purchased the land under the Majerteen Sultanate and during that time it was Somali property, there is no point in putting up a fight to regain it if its been sold for more than a century and the local inhabitants have adopted yemeni culture

The socotra island itself is inhabitted by the "meheri people". They have their own clan in Somalia (Puntland), they go by the name "carab salaax".

MJ merchants purchased the land under the Majerteen Sultanate and during that time it was Somali property, there is no point in putting up a fight to regain it if its been sold for more than a century and the local inhabitants have adopted yemeni culture
Its strategically suicide if we ever went to war with an arab country.

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
They don’t live everywhere in the south. They don’t live in mudug, galgadud, they don’t even live in banadir unless they’re idps. They usually live in the deep deep green south and even then that’s just a few towns. You guys exaggerate their numbers.
No no, you’re getting things mixed here:holeup:
Galguduud and mudug are not part of south. Central Somalia not south:nahgirl:

Anything south of galgaduud is south. Most people get it mixed up and just refer all of somalia south and north:nahgirl:

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
You are right about Galgaduud and Mudug not Benadir though kkk. Somali Bantus have always been in Mogadishu for hundreds of years
they have a huge population in Boondheere and Wabeeri districts.

Heck there is a famous Somali niiko called niiko Boondheere named after the Bantus that settle in that district.
Wtf:faysalwtf:
Lmfao that lady throwing money at the lady who is shaking her ass like she is a stripper:siilaanyolaugh:

This is fucking disgusting :susp:
What is more disgusting is how the local abgals are shaking their asses like the fucking Bantus, sorry but had to say that shit.

Bring that shit to Galguduud or mudug and you’d get shot in the asses:damedamn:

Get that shit back then:yacadiim:
Siad Barre signed it off I heard.
It’s literally closer to somalia than Yemen.
if it close not yours did you know Nahwa is Oman territory but it is inside UAE
Nakhwa.jpg

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
No no, you’re getting things mixed here:holeup:
Galguduud and mudug are not part of south. Central Somalia not south:nahgirl:

Anything south of galgaduud is south. Most people get it mixed up and just refer all of somalia south and north:nahgirl:
Same shit different toilet.

Amisom owns Somalia and this woman is talking about islands you know.

I believe I can fly, I believe I can touch the sky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending