Bahal Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Bahal is an atheist who is tired of criticizing the religious because he knows they are hopeless. Recently he became nationalist and cares deeply about the Qalbidhaqax fiasco, partly because he's also OG :lol:. He racked up 18,000 posts in 5 months when the site first started, and after coming into contact with people like @R.Kelly, he knew this wasn't the place for him. Bahal chose his username by mistake, thinking it translated to 'beast', which is not the case, and hasn't been able to change it since. Anyway, let's have a round of applause for Bahal.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Bahal reminds me of a west African dictator. I know he would get off on a sick torture. Oh and he's also a qabiliste but loves hiding it. Rumor has it he spoke to Farmaajo after the elections and tried to give him some pointers on how to dictate. Oh yeah I heard another rumor that he's a romantic guy but he's afraid to show that side of him. He once drove 9 hours for a girl he met at shake shack, no wait that's @R.Kelly never mind.

@ArchBishopofAtheism finally you're on B.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Bahal reminds me of a west African dictator. I know he would get off on a sick torture. Oh and he's also a qabiliste but loves hiding it. Rumor has it he spoke to Farmaajo after the elections and tried to give him some pointers on how to dictate. Oh yeah I heard another rumor that he's a romantic guy but he's afraid to show that side of him. He once drove 9 hours for a girl he met at shake shack, no wait that's @R.Kelly never mind.

@ArchBishopofAtheism finally you're on B.
Making progress :mjhaps:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Lmao @ thinking his username will translate to beast @Bahal is that true? All I think of when I see your name is harmless animal:mjlol:

18,000 posts in five months? I thought I was a loser. I've been rendered immobile by two hip operations. What's his excuse?

You've got the story of his name backwards. Literally. @Bahal chose his name not to sound like a beast. But to honor the persecutor of the nabi Abu Lahab. Bahal is Lahab spelled backwards. It's one kafir saluting another kafir. It's his way of saying not only that he's an atheist, but that he is the prophet's gaal uncle. Subhanallah. This murtad is creative. He's thinking on multiple dissing levels.

What happened Arch? I thought you were well versed in kafir history. Maybe you're not an atheist after all.

@ArchBishopofAtheism

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
18,000 posts in five months? I thought I was a loser. I've been rendered immobile by two hip operations. What's his excuse?

You've got the story of his name backwards. Literally. @Bahal chose his name not to sound like a beast. But to honor the persecutor of the nabi Abu Lahab. Bahal is Lahab spelled backwards. It's one kafir saluting another kafir. It's his way of saying not only that he's an atheist, but that he is the prophet's gaal uncle. Subhanallah. This murtad is creative. He's thinking on multiple dissing levels.

What happened Arch? I thought you were well versed in kafir history. Maybe you're not an atheist after all.

@ArchBishopofAtheism

I feel like JK Rowling

:russ:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts