Badhan Sanaag Celebrate Puntland's 19th Anniversary

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you dad isn't warsengali idk if he will know, it's too far deep.

So in your opinion who deserve to get the warsangali sultanate reer farah or reer garaad ?
The last sultan had cursed fatah and expelled out of Somalia. The reason that they ended up in U.K. And MN in 30s .

So in your opinion who deserve to get the warsangali sultanate reer farah or reer garaad ?
The last sultan had cursed fatah and expelled out of Somalia. The reason that they ended up in U.K. And MN in 30s .
I'm really indifferent tbh. Warsengali sultanate has next to zero power.

I'm really indifferent tbh. Warsengali sultanate has next to zero power.

Second question why do you marry Indian women literally warsangali men are the only somali men who will marry from Hyderabad. One man brought his wife to SL. Other moved to India and opened his import/export business there and others.

Second question why do you marry Indian women literally warsangali men are the only somali men who will marry from Hyderabad. One man brought his wife to SL. Other moved to India and opened his import/export business there and others.
Lmao I have an uncle who did that.
:siilaanyolaugh:

Maybe because Indian women are hot?
:banderas:

But the kids turned to be regular Somali kids, there are not any exotic about them (the women that saw them)
Ye lmao, I think they marry them to have contacts within the community. For example my dad has a warsengali friend and he married a Kuwaiti girl just to get connections.

Ye lmao, I think they marry them to have contacts within the community. For example my dad has a warsengali friend and he married a Kuwaiti girl just to get connections.

It was him the bank manger at Kuwait or his brother that is married to Lebanese woman or the single brother!!! (The 3 handsome reer fatah brothers in Kuwait)

Status
Not open for further replies.