Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP

I wish i could join beesha warsangeli :damnmusic:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Kkkkkk

I don't know why I believed sspot and thought warsangelis would be some exotic looking people like reer xamars.

I've never actually met one.

Bohol

VIP
Kkkkkk

I don't know why I believed sspot and thought warsangelis would be some exotic looking people like reer xamars.

That is Ugaaslabe a Indian clan that lives among Warsans. I met a couple of girls from that
community in UK they all have silky Indian hair and look very different to actual Somalis.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
That is Ugaaslabe a Indian clan that lives among Warsans.

Are they like Arab salaax? Arab salaax look like your average Somali but paternally are not Somali. Whereas reer xamar are easy to differentiate.

I legit thought that I would see some timo jilaac looking people. :ftw9nwa:

Bohol

VIP
Are they like Arab salaax? Arab salaax look like your average Somali but paternally are not Somali. Whereas reer xamar are easy to differentiate.

I legit thought that I would see some timo jilaac looking people. :ftw9nwa:

This is how the average Ugaaslabe looks like.

The old Indian looking man starting at 0:48 wearing the blue shirt.

Kkkkkk

Warsangali is divided to reers and they don't look same depending on their neighboring clans. For example the biggest or most influential reer is reer fatah and ogayslabe that lives in Erigavo with dhulbahante and Isaaq (married from them). the rest of reers like reer Garaad (the royalist)live in west Bari and married MJ.

Warsangali is divided to reers and they don't look same depending on their neighboring clans. For example the biggest or most influential reer is reer fatah and ogayslabe that lives in Erigavo with dhulbahante and Isaaq (married from them). the rest of reers like reer Garaad (the royalist)live in west Bari and married MJ.
I don't think that's true , I'm Garrad Camir and I have lots of Isaaq ancestors. Like my fathers grandmother etc.

Bohol

VIP
Warsans are divided to two main groups in general: Cumar and Dubays. Cumar only live in Sanaag while Dubays ( clan of sheikh Atam) are cross regional, they live in Dhahar and the two towns in Bari aka Galgala and Ceel Doofar.

Warsans are divided to two main groups in general: Cumar and Dubays. Cumar only live in Sanaag while Dubays ( clan of sheikh Atam) are cross regional, they live in Dhahar and the two towns in Bari aka Galgala and Ceel Doofar.

All these are small divisions, the two main big reers are fatah and garaad that compete each other since days of sultanate warsangali. You can meet them at Cardiff reer fatah the seafarers.

Bohol

VIP
All these are small divisions, the two main big reers are fatah and garaad that compete each other since days of sultanate warsangali. You can meet them at Cardiff reer fatah the seafarers.

Reer fatah come under Cumar. It is a bit like how dhulos have two main groups: Mohamud and Farah Garaad that is how Cumar and Dubays are like.

Scratch that I think we are talking about different Garaads.Garrad Camir is a reer I can count backwards too.Im cumar so that makes me reer Fatah?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts