Badhaade district erased from Google map.

A few weeks ago most of Baardheere district was included into middle Juba by Google earth, however after contacting Google they reinstated whole of Baardheere into Gedo region.

Why is Badhaade district the only district in Lower Juba that has been erased by Google map?

@Abaq @Hilmaam

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
I've realised Google maps have been changing recently. A lot of tuulos in Baay that weren't there have now appeared. Wonder who is adding them.

Hilmaam

Standin on bihness
VIP
I think its back

1696110092084.png

v

@Hilmaam do you think Buurgabo has the potential to become new jubaland capital? I think it has more maretine resources than Kismaayo. We can make it new gobol and a halve like Galmudug.

Badhaade would be better of not sharing there resources with a lower Juba with 3 other districts, they will be dominated by lower Juba votes, instead they can ally themselfs with Gedo that has 7 districts.

Buurgabo has more resources than all of Lowe Juba and they are politically isolated from they are better off with srlf determination. Madoobe is pleasing Due waqooye and Puntland, and taking Makahiil and Cawliyahan for a ride ☺

Buurgabo doesn't have drinkable water. It flourished because of the charcoal but now it's on decline.
We want Badhaadhe to stay fertile and natural. No need to bring the greed of humanity out.

Buurgabo doesn't have drinkable water. It flourished because of the charcoal but now it's on decline.
We want Badhaadhe to stay fertile and natural. No need to bring the greed of humanity out.
Do you want all the sea resources of Baghaade to be administered bu a boy from Garowe who claims Kismaayo mayr. While Buurgabo is delebratly put down. No sea port, no airport...

I actually prefer badhadhe to be our nature reserve. Af madow district and kismayo district is more than enough for our developments

Abaq

VIP
Buushbuushle just down the khoori has fresh water. We will develop it while keeping it natural and fertile

Buushbuushle just down the khoori has fresh water. We will develop it while keeping it natural and fertile
There's a swarm to the west of Buushbuushle. Fresh drinkable water is not scarce. Rash Kamboni doesn't have enough water but it relies on the wells of Odoow.
When the economy is booming all utilities are availed but now and the near future nothing good will happen in the towns and tuulos along the ocean.

Abaq

VIP
There's a swarm to the west of Buushbuushle. Fresh drinkable water is not scarce. Rash Kamboni doesn't have enough water but it relies on the wells of Odoow.
When the economy is booming all utilities are availed but now and the near future nothing good will happen in the towns and tuulos along the ocean.
Waa la gaari doonaa. For now the inland towns of Kulbiyow, Waraq etc are more lively. Even Kudhaa gets its water from the well at Buushbuushle. Once water issue is sorted out, the coast will be fine

Waa la gaari doonaa. For now the inland towns of Kulbiyow, Waraq etc are more lively. Even Kudhaa gets its water from the well at Buushbuushle. Once water issue is sorted out, the coast will be fine
Waraq exists because we cannot settle back Waldeenaa. Once Arsenal power goes out, I don't think Waraq will be populated. There are more stable tuulos than Waraq like Dalaayad and Diid-aa-deey. Badhadhe district has longest coastline but the population doesn't know how to utilize these resources.

Trending