2) Gurguurte's sujuud for Kenya
3) 4.5 Somali Maids who are gonna get raped in Saudi Arabia

:chrisfreshhah::dead:
4.5 pimping hoes:damn:
culusoow's sujuud for kenya:browtf::jcoleno::mjlaugh:

liido attack:mjcry:

Land of Punt

Punt is an cushtic empire located in the horn
lol, all those things happened in south, last time i checked somalia is failed state, the only working parts of that former union is puntland and somaliland

and where is he getting the maids from, his own clan???, cuz for sure he aint getting any up north

maybe he should bantu maids

waraabe

Your superior
lol, all those things happened in south, last time i checked somalia is failed state, the only working parts of that former union is puntland and somaliland

and where is he getting the maids from, his own clan???, cuz for sure he aint getting any up north

maybe he should bantu maids

please stop bring somaliland into somalia's affairs. puntland is part of somalia, stop comparing yourselves to SL

Land of Punt

please stop bring somaliland into somalia's affairs. puntland is part of somalia, stop comparing yourselves to SL
you are right, why bring up somaliland (a poor desert with one functioning city), when puntland is far richer per capita

anyway somaliland is as independant as puntland, - as we are both universially recognised as provinces in somalia,
it seems to me you guys are in the same boat as us:francis:

Last edited:
Y
you are right, why bring up somaliland (a poor desert with one functioning city), when puntland is far richer per capita

anyway somaliland is as independant as puntland, - as we are both universially recognised as provinces in somalia,
it seems to me you guys are in the same boat as us:francis:
U have low self esteem always sucking isaaq dixk. This dude is disgrace to MJ . he is always a suxk up.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
punanis always sucking somaldiiid dick kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

only hawiye and other darood says to somalidiid "f*ck off, s"

Land of Punt

Y

U have low self esteem always sucking isaaq dixk. This dude is disgrace to MJ . he is always a suxk up.

lol, typical somali, addicted to qabils, but wth nothing else to showcase, yet im called the low self esteem one, when i simply compare two groups of people from the same ethnic group

but i guess thats what comes with 25 years of war

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Punt, he is right. Why Punanis always sucking somalidiid gaalraac dicks.

with punanis behaving like es, forget about recapturing kalshaale and laascaanood

Land of Punt

Punt, he is right. Why Punanis always sucking somalidiid gaalraac dicks.

with punanis behaving like es, forget about recapturing kalshaale and laascaanood

to be fair, why we are arguing about which clan controls two dusty villages, in the most poorest country on earth,
if somali clans were rivals in economics we would be the richest place on earth
but instead people cry about different somali clans when ethiopia and kenya in reality own us

embrassing to be honest

to be fair, why we are arguing about which clan controls two dusty villages, in the most poorest country on earth,
if somali clans were rivals in economics we would be the richest place on earth
but instead people cry about different somali clans when ethiopia and kenya in reality own us

embrassing to be honest
Shut the f*ck you dengrate cock riding piece of shit this not out of the ordinary for you low self esteem :camby::angryman:

Land of Punt

Shut the f*ck you dengrate cock riding piece of shit this not out of the ordinary for you low self esteem :camby::angryman:

lol another troll account by the bantu midgaan adoon ,:banderas::dead::dead:

next time, at least write in readable english:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.