Bad sheikh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I was compled with the urge to Google bad sheikh/ sinful imam. And this was one for the things I found;
"After many complaints, we have known that our Imam is causing mischief in the masjid. He listens to music and flirts women in the street, he also closes the door of women’s prayer room while he is inside it! The brother who calls the Adhaan asked him if what is being said about him is correct. The imam answered proudly saying: “she is my lover, and whoever does not like the way I am, he does not have to pray behind me. Some brothers went to his father and complained about him; his father answered: “he does not listen to me, and I cannot do anything about this” he also added: “I ask Allah to grant us a righteous imam to our masjid”.
Please advise us."

This had me dying especially the part about the father.

Who is the bad sheikh in your community? Mine was the Iman of a local masjid. I caught him eating a Cali burrito during last Ramadan. Crazy part was that same night he lectured about brothers who don't fast and how he saw one eating a burrito in the morning .

Today I was compled with the urge to Google bad sheikh/ sinful imam. And this was one for the things I found;
"After many complaints, we have known that our Imam is causing mischief in the masjid. He listens to music and flirts women in the street, he also closes the door of women’s prayer room while he is inside it! The brother who calls the Adhaan asked him if what is being said about him is correct. The imam answered proudly saying: “she is my lover, and whoever does not like the way I am, he does not have to pray behind me. Some brothers went to his father and complained about him; his father answered: “he does not listen to me, and I cannot do anything about this” he also added: “I ask Allah to grant us a righteous imam to our masjid”.
Please advise us."

This had me dying especially the part about the father.

Who is the bad sheikh in your community? Mine was the Iman of a local masjid. I caught him eating a Cali burrito during last Ramadan. Crazy part was that same night he lectured about brothers who don't fast and how he saw one eating a burrito in the morning .
Imams are human too. They can preach the truth doeant mean what they say is false just because they fail to practice it.
I caught my iman checking me out once lol he stood up lol just staring at me from his window at the mosque inside his office sad part was i dint think he did on purpose. I was wearing boots with heels , long skirt, small jacket with head scarf.i am already tall maybe he thought i was naomi Campbell lol who knows i was very skinny back then. He had someone with him he completely stoppes everything. Oh well thats as juicy i can get lol

Imams are human too. They can preach the truth doeant mean what they say is false just because they fail to practice it.
I caught my iman checking me out once lol he stood up lol just staring at me from his window at the mosque inside his office sad part was i dint think he did on purpose. I was wearing boots with heels , long skirt, small jacket with head scarf.i am already tall maybe he thought i was naomi Campbell lol who knows i was very skinny back then. He had someone with him he completely stoppes everything. Oh well thats as juicy i can get lol

With that description, who can blame him?

Daamn girl...you are lowkey saying im fine as hell. I dont blame him. My local sheikh was exposed as a woman beater and had 3 wives in the same city. He neglected them, but one of them he used to lock her in the house and never give her money. Eventually she told the people in the mosque. He said she was crazy and tbh he is very charming and well liked so people believed him. Then she called the police on him and got hom arrested

I used to love Mullah Nasrudiin jokes.

I saw a well known imam in Melbourne inside a brothel charming the Madam while delivering pizza. First and last time I saw him wearing a t.shirt and jeans. Maybe his two wives were sick. His business.

I used to love Mullah Nasrudiin jokes.

I saw a well known imam of Melbourne inside a brothel charming the Madam while delivering pizza. First and last time I saw him wearing a t.shirt and jeans. Maybe his two wives were sick. His business.

Either you are lying or you got this off Reddit

@Seen su'aal

No. Took my dad’s advise and never revealed his name to anyone. Told the story as the imam in the brothel to very close friends m, but never mentioned his name to anyone.

L

I would have walked up to him and handed him a slice. That way the next time I do some wild shit that's gets the community talking and looking at me dirty, I'd hit him up to tell everyone I'm a saint.

L

I would have walked up to him and handed him a slice. That way the next time I do some wild shit that's gets the community talking and looking at me dirty, I'd hit him up to tell everyone I'm a saint.

@Seen su'aal

Then, I was only 18 & maybe would’ve exposed him, but after I spoke with my dad, I promised him not to expose him. A couple of years later, I saw him preaching in a Somali wedding about the benefits of marriage and the dangers of Zina. Ignored his presence and speech.

@Seen su'aal

Then, I was only 18 & maybe would’ve exposed him, but after I spoke with my dad, I promised him not to expose him. A couple of years later, I saw him preaching in a Somali wedding about the benefits of marriage and the dangers of Zina. Ignored his presence and speech.

Old habbits die hard: he is probably still doing it. Just walk up to him and mention the brothels name.

VixR

Veritas
They’re the same as the general population, or often worse. From what I’ve seen, becoming a sheikh seems to somehow attract more so rotten tomatoes. I have a negative impression. The legitimately humble, genuinely good breed of religious guys don’t typically become sheikhs, ironically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending