Bad news for farahs (Mia Khalifa gets engaged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera
I feel like I should go in on the poor fella but there’s really no need can you imagine how his relatives must feel Ik Mia khalifas parents kicked her out

Tukraq

VIP
Everyone deserves to be happy and no one should be denied their right to marry the love of their lives regardless of their former profession. This should serve an example to all of us, no matter who u are, there’s always someone out there for u :)
How are you positive even on this one akhi:yacadiim: I’m tryna learn your ways

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Everyone deserves to be happy and no one should be denied their right to marry the love of their lives regardless of their former profession. This should serve an example to all of us, no matter who u are, there’s always someone out there for u :)

Islamically, as long as she has repented for her sins and has stopped her bad behaviors, her past is irrelevant.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
Just 10 years ago, the thought of marrying such a woman who be disgusting and you would be shunned from your friends and family and others.

Now this is a dream many cuckolded men want. This is their fetish, to have over 10000 men enter your sexually active wife for a worldwide audience.

This world has become crazy.

Last edited:

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
LOL never thought I would see the day someone would legit marry Mia Khalifa.:chrisfreshhah:

Like seriously, how much of a cuck do you have to be marry someone who has been smashed by every single guy in the industry and, a women that every gaalo guy under the age of 25 has fantasized smashing.:drakelaugh:

I bet you this couple would legit make videos together too. Probably the titles would be like,

When little Rashid was made.:lolbron:

:pachah1:

hub star Mia Khalifa breaks hearts by revealing she’s engaged

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/8651446/hub-mia-khalifa-engaged-west-ham-robert-sandberg/
"hub star Mia Khalifa breaks hearts by revealing that she is engaged" even in the "heart breaking" title she is still a star and the madlads included a screen shot from her s with the title:
"The 26-year-old was once hub's most-watched star"
update
"It will be the second time Mia's walked down the aisle" AHAHAHAHAHAHA

World

VIP
She has fucking 14.6 million followers on instagram

Why are you surprised someone would want to marry her lol she’s a celebrity

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
She has fucking 14.6 million followers on instagram

Why are you surprised someone would want to marry her lol she’s a celebrity

14.6 million men? I cant imagine any woman following her. Lesbian or not. Its basically beyond gender gymnastic probability.

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
I like how that she was left with no choice but to go mingle with a white male of Anglo ancestry and not a Lebanese or other Middle Eastern one. She knows very well that the entire region disowned her even the non-Muslim Lebanese who make up to nearly 50% of the population wouldn’t go near her. All of her social circle are the Western ones which is depressing.

Cuckoldry is in a whole new level among Western Anglo males who have no problem engaging in a relationship with a woman who openly fornicated with multiple men.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending