Bad news for farahs (Mia Khalifa gets engaged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
:pachah1:

hub star Mia Khalifa breaks hearts by revealing she’s engaged

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/8651446/hub-mia-khalifa-engaged-west-ham-robert-sandberg/

Bohol

VIP
NINTCHDBPICT000476420460.jpg

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
That is cucked cadaan for you. I wonder if Mia has kids will she request all her videos taken off? :gucciwhat:
Yo her pussy probably contains Chemical X. This nigga is about to make some Powerpuff Girls man. This man is fucked.

This fugly sharmuta has been run through by 3 billion dudes. Why would anyone wife her? She is for everybody.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
He symbolises the white cuck man who accepts any .
But what do we expect from a guy who has tattoos.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
I'm crying legit tears. Now my dream of having my wife sleep with other men daily has been teared apart and destroyed (no pun intended) :meleshame:I'm emotionally devasted on so many levels.

Tukraq

VIP
she's ugly as heck:susp:
she will still probably work in the industry while this guy cheers her on from the casting couch:kodaksmiley: cadaans are sick in the head

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I'm crying legit tears. Now my dream of having my wife sleep with other men daily has been teared apart and destroyed (no pun intended) :meleshame:I'm emotionally devasted on so many levels.
Bro, it ain't that deep. Be married expecting she won't be a virgin. I ain't sayin that to get you into that, but Mia's a star. Just talking about reality.

There's history.

And then there's browser history. You feel me?

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
she will still probably work in the industry while this guy cheers her on from the casting couch:kodaksmiley: cadaans are sick in the head
If it's an open marriage and she introduces him to her star co-workers, then this man might legit be a genius.

Bro, it ain't that deep. Be married expecting she won't be a virgin. I ain't sayin that to get you into that, but Mia's a star. Just talking about reality.

There's history.

And then there's browser history. You feel me?
Not the kind of history you want showin up as kanye had to find out the hard way

That would be normal for them than payin a guy or guys to do their wives as they watch n record for their memories

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Not the kind of history you want showin up as kanye had to find out the hard way
The whole planet knew Kim did a o. That's literally how she became famous. Kanye knew. Hell, he was with Amber Rose before Kim, who's a known industry hoe. Kanye is real comfortable with women like that. He didn't need to learn shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts