Bad memory

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
My memory is sooooooo bad
Someone will ask me if I did what they asked me to do and I'll be like "oh shit, what was it"? I'm not doing this intentionly but the person thinks I am.

My memory use to be super sharp but it's declined lately, I think I have some form of Alzheimer's.

What could be the cause of this? And how could I bring my memory back so I can memorize the Qurans one day .

Last edited:
Diet? Stress? I'd refrain from self-diagnosing before you see a doctor, especially with an illness that tends to hit people much later in life. More than likely you'll be alright.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I have a very good memory, but even I tend to forget simple things. You forget what people say if you weren’t paying attention.

If they asked you to do something and you were half-zoning out or didn’t care you’d easily forget.

Pay more attention and you’ll remember things more often.

Jungle

VIP
I once looked for a phone that i had in my left hand for 30 mins and the first person i actually told that i was lookin for my phone straight slapped me walahi no word of lie. I was on mars tbf.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I once looked for a phone that i had in my left hand for 30 mins and the first person i actually told that i was lookin for my phone straight slapped me walahi no word of lie. I was on mars tbf.

I have done that before and also I put the phone inside the rooti