Bad Ancestry Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Yea
As long as your not sending **** pics.

This dude @Karim sent me one but the guy said it was on “accident” the nigga is def sus
Wtf you talking about?!?! I just wanted to dm...but wtf is that
giphy.gif

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
@Basra and @AussieHustler were the best among you..

Y'all posting gifs like wtf is that suppose to mean:ileycry:

Edo basra; ilaahey cimriga haku kordhiyo..amin! :2tjlv3e::) you're the best in this thread!

Last edited:
How the heck will they even know your heritage/ancestry, if they didn't even take a dna test.:ayaanswag:
Also why go to a random website, when you can go to well known websites like 23andme and ancestry.com. :farmajoyaab:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
How the heck will they even know your heritage/ancestry, if they didn't even take a dna test.:ayaanswag:
Also why go to a random website, when you can go to well known websites like 23andme and ancestry.com. :farmajoyaab:
I don't wanna trust no ancestry website ever again after this sh!t:browtf:

Plus why Should I waste money on those when I know I'm somali(this was kinda cheap and I didn't pay sh!t for it:zhqjlmx:)

I don't wanna trust no ancestry website ever again after this sh!t:browtf:

Plus why Should I waste money on those when I know I'm somali(this was kinda cheap and I didn't pay sh!t for it:zhqjlmx:)
The websites that i just talked about, are well known and a lot of people have taken them. Their dna data base is full with all kinds of dna samples, so they're able to give you a good ancestry test, based on your dna sample. They will also tell you if you got any illness, like diabetes.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
The websites that i just talked about, are well known and a lot of people have taken them. Their dna data base is full with all kinds of dna samples, so they're able to give you a good ancestry test, based on your dna sample. They will also tell you if you got any illness, like diabetes.
1545990650382.jpg

86.8% UAE? you're a whole dubaite fam :yousmart: get the oil money that you're owed and shop at the dubai mall for 99% off thanks to you're luxurious dubaite heritage :westbrookswag:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Is that you Saalax bidaar?!
Tf you talking about?!?:what::sitdown:

Why would I stoop so low
View attachment 62228
:drakewtf:View attachment 62229
:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Waar waa usagii(who the hell says usagii).
Niyow I wouldn’t take this seriously at all I mean the fact they said you are 80+% UAE tells you it is bs. Since when did UAE have their own marker? Aren’t they and other Khaleeji Ayrabs same?

Don’t trust these shady sites. Get a real DNA if you are curious

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP

Niyow I wouldn’t take this seriously at all I mean the fact they said you are 80+% UAE tells you it is bs. Since when did UAE have their own marker? Aren’t they and other Khaleeji Ayrabs same?

Yea.... I don't trust these and I don't want a real dna either after this:ohno:

Usagii..kkkk unukaa leh:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Gambar

VIP

Usagi is reer Bari and Sanaag dialect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending