Back to London after 4 years! Never again..

So obviously looking at my title am not here to talk about the good things which there are many. I left London 4 years ago and came back here for the summer holiday here are my observations.

● Realised this place is completely been destroyed by the immigrants the cadaan racists aren't lying. You import trash you become trash. Walahi standards are so low. As a outsider looking in i can see the irreversible damage done to this city. It is divided,the gap between rich and poor so wide. How can you explain a shit poor area where it's residents are on average wage but housing price for 3 bed flat is 400k pounds.
●I haven't witnessed any stabbings but then I have noticed considerable number of idle teenagers hanging around.
●overcrowded to the max. Every bus, every hospital, every school everywhere is packed with people bisinka yaasinka.
● I dunno what they doing to the population but mental health issues are on the rise and very visible in the streets
● Hardly any opportunity or hope for people. Apart from the lucky few . Every other somali guy degree or not is a uber driver. People are stuck in the same jobs same neighbourhoods hardly anyone escaping this trap.
●doom and gloom of the media is enough to make you depressed.

All in all I have told my parents, siblings who I came to visit in the first place that I am never coming back to this place ever again.

For those Londoners I was born here raised here but trust me when I tell you you only see whats wrong with it when you leave the place and am not talking about a vacation.

The place looks like it's on brink of collapse.

Africa is home am done with London!

So obviously looking at my title am not here to talk about the good things which there are many. I left London 4 years ago and came back here for the summer holiday here are my observations.

● Realised this place is completely been destroyed by the immigrants the cadaan racists aren't lying. You import trash you become trash. Walahi standards are so low. As a outsider looking in i can see the irreversible damage done to this city. It is divided,the gap between rich and poor so wide. How can you explain a shit poor area where it's residents are on average wage but housing price for 3 bed flat is 400k pounds.
●I haven't witnessed any stabbings but then I have noticed considerable number of idle teenagers hanging around.
●overcrowded to the max. Every bus, every hospital, every school everywhere is packed with people bisinka yaasinka.
● I dunno what they doing to the population but mental health issues are on the rise and very visible in the streets
● Hardly any opportunity or hope for people. Apart from the lucky few . Every other somali guy degree or not is a uber driver. People are stuck in the same jobs same neighbourhoods hardly anyone escaping this trap.
●doom and gloom of the media is enough to make you depressed.

All in all I have told my parents, siblings who I came to visit in the first place that I am never coming back to this place ever again.

For those Londoners I was born here raised here but trust me when I tell you you only see whats wrong with it when you leave the place and am not talking about a vacation.

The place looks like it's on brink of collapse.

Africa is home am done with London!
Very true. In Richmond 50% of uber taxis are geeljire.

Any more observations on Somalis? :gaasdrink:

I see geeljires out in groups and smoking weed in Kingston all the time:farmajoyaab:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
London is not as bad as you're making it out to be. Just stay away from the Madows areas, and focus on your life, get a marketable skill and compete in the free market. Employment will shield you from all the fuckery

That being said i'd rather live in Minnesota

Last edited:

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
It’s a shithole saaxib, and the cadaans are right to be mad at these filthy darkies and timo jilecs Have ruined a perfect Christian nation.

Do some of you think you are white? Cause the way you are speaking sounds like it lmao. There's a reason why everyone else talks and speaks about and for London, but Londoners don't do the same. Inferiority complex and projection. Always US Somalis, Canada Somalis, Scandinavian Somalis talking about the UK, but do you ever see us even notice you? You're preaching to an empty audience. London is elite whether you like it or not, with the best financial opportunities in the world available. Go to Africa then, you can lie all you want but the majority of the continent is living in prehistoric times, especially Somalia.

London is not as bad as you're making it out to be. Just stay away from the Madows areas, and focus on your life, get a marketable skill and compete in the free market. Employment will shield you from all the fuckery

That being i'd rather live in Minnesota

Even with good degree everything is so overpriced that you are just getting by. Renting is thousand pound for a sh1tty 1 bedroom flat. Never mind buying a house....yoy be stuck paying mortage rest of your life. Worst of all too many blk people

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Do some of you think you are white? Cause the way you are speaking sounds like it lmao. There's a reason why everyone else talks and speaks about and for London, but Londoners don't do the same. Inferiority complex and projection. Always US Somalis, Canada Somalis, Scandinavian Somalis talking about the UK, but do you ever see us even notice you? You're preaching to an empty audience. London is elite whether you like it or not, with the best financial opportunities in the world available. Go to Africa then, you can lie all you want but the majority of the continent is living in prehistoric times, especially Somalia.

Well damn girl, it’s not that deep. Inferiority complex kulaha loool. Saying that especially Somalia is living in the prehistoric times, makes you sound more white than the rest of us :damedamn:

That being said i'd rather live in Minnesota
You edited that salary out real quick :ulyin:

Even with good degree everything is so overpriced that you are just getting by. Renting is thousand pound for a sh1tty 1 bedroom flat. Never mind buying a house....yoy be stuck paying mortage rest of your life. Worst of all too many blk people
Exactly. Living expenses in central London are actually insane. I went 5 guys with a friend while visiting and a milkshake was like 10-12£.

Big cities make people miserable. Too many people, no nature, and expensive. It’s not exclusive to London.

One thing educated cadaans do....they live outside london and come to work only
They know that suburbs > cities. Big cities are for minorities and millenials to slave away for minimum wage. Cadaans are smart enough to enjoy their white picket fences instead of cramped apartments.

They know that suburbs > cities. Big cities are for minorities and millenials to slave away for minimum wage. Cadaans are smart enough to enjoy their white picket fences instead of cramped apartments.
Yep imagine being mid 20s and have to have room mates and struggle every month just to make it by....nah fvck that

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
“Do SoMe Offf Uuu tinkii yur WhitEe”?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending