Back in the day It was considered ceeb to ask your wife for food

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
Back in the day it was considered ceeb for a wife to eat before her husband and all his guests ate and she had to eat whatever was left

The kids and the wife would basically not eat and wait for what is left, but it is the same if the guest is women the men and the children will not eat. Unless you are the eldest child preferably (a boy) For children to come and eat with the guest was extremely ceeb

The kids and the wife would basically not eat and wait for what is left, but it is the same if the guest is women the men and the children will not eat. Unless you are the eldest child preferably (a boy) For children to come and eat with the guest was extremely ceeb
There were no women guests back then

There were no women guests back then
We're not saudi arabia lol :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: i doubt women couldn't travel without a gaurdian, imagine if your auntie came to visit you. Saudi's came up with that rule because they were known to be highway rapists accordig to some yemeni friends of mine.

:chrisfreshhah:

Back in the day it was considered ceeb for a wife to eat before her husband and all his guests ate and she had to eat whatever was left

Xalimos are enacting revenge now for this tradition. That's why they have a healthy amount of weight where the farahs look starved today :siilaanyolaugh:

We're not saudi arabia lol :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: i doubt women couldn't travel without a gaurdian, imagine if your auntie came to visit you. Saudi's came up with that rule because they were known to be highway rapists accordig to some yemeni friends of mine.

:chrisfreshhah:
I don't think you understand Somali dhaqaan back then. women could never be proper guests, sure they could go and visit other wives to chat and gossip. But they'd never would proper guest treatment

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

It depends how sexy my husband is. If my husband looked like Kingjames, i wont eat his left over. Just saying.........sorry :(

It depends how sexy my husband is. If my husband looked like Kingjames, i wont eat his left over. Just saying.........sorry :(
Ofc you wouldn’t eat my leftovers, you would’ve eaten with me.:trumpsmirk:

Ps: ayeeyo don’t incriminate yourself talking about me being your husband :susp: that is pedophilia.

Status
Not open for further replies.