Back home folks are so wild

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ew that one you posted is just gross. That's not dancing please remove it. The first couple were actually dancing even though it's inappropriate

They look like diaspora kids, Local girl can not dance like that (moves, confident), definitely one of those kids that went for summer vacation and never came back.

My cousin said these kind of parties take part in Mogadisho they even were invited to one lol.

Still lmao @ the first video:ulachen001:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
These guys are trying so hard to look like they are from the west They are just embarrassing themselves

I'm glad I never witnessed anything like this

I heard they do this stuff In Nairobi though what's the point wearing hijab doing that

I know if they do this stuff In Hargeisa they would get jailed

I just discovered it, still in shock. The title said mugadisho. I can't believe our freshy folk back there are so advanced it makes us born and bred here in the west cringe. You'd think they are more conservative.:oh6b81q:
there doing that:salute:

That was hard for me to watch. Totally gross and classless. That's not dancing they are being passed around by those boys.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I just discovered it, still in shock. The title said mugadisho. I can't believe our freshy folk back there are so advanced it makes us born and bred here in the west cringe. You'd think they are more conservative.:oh6b81q:

That was hard for me to watch. Totally gross and classless. That's not dancing they are being passed thisaround by those boys.

Even cadaans would cringe seeing this Back home there's so many that are trying to come off as they come from the west and they fail all the time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts