Back home a whole generation have been given horrible names from heavy Bollywood influences

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeesto

VIP
giphy.gif
:chrisfreshhah: Waryaa Masha'Allah dheh:ufdup:

Apollo

VIP
Ethiopians have a far better culture than Somalis. They have their own kind of names, own culture, own everything. Somalis are sad Southwest Asian appropriators with no culture of their own.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Ethiopians have a far better culture than Somalis. They have their own kind of names, own culture, own everything. Somalis are sad Southwest Asian appropriators with no culture of their own.
Shut up you fool. Stick to your racist DNA Cadaan bullshit. Kulaha Somalis don't have their own names. This is as a result of a 30 year civil war.

Apollo

VIP
Shut up you fool. Stick to your racist DNA Cadaan bullshit. Kulaha Somalis don't have their own names. This is as a result of a 30 year civil war.

I have an ethnic Somali first and last name, dumb ass. Try to look into nuances of a post before going into instant rage. Somalis do not often name their children with real Somali names, but love to bootyclap Arabs and now evidence is emerging that they are even stooping to Indians.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
I have an ethnic Somali first and last name, dumb ass. Try to look into nuances of a post before going into instant rage. Somalis do not often name their children with real Somali names, but love to bootyclap Arabs and now evidence is emerging that they are even stooping to Indians.
Naming your child after the blessed Prophet (saw) is not booty clapping Arabs, but what do I expect from someone who probably isn't even Muslim. Probably thinks Somali culture is wearing a Western skirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending