Bac Kasii

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ain’t nothing Somali about appropriating Bantu culture

No need to be ashamed abti....the whole world emulates black people. The culture seduces you just like it does everybody else. You name the race and you can find them doing things that originated with black people. Black people set all kinds of trends for the world to follow.

No need to be ashamed abti....the whole world emulates black people. The culture seduces you just like it does everybody else. You name the race and you can find them doing things that originated with black people. Black people set all kinds of trends for the world to follow.
The n*ggers stole reggae from us.
Bob marley visited the Ogaden Region and ran with it.
Fucking big nosed thief smoked his way to the grave.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
You are acting like you don't want no ass on your crotch.
I wouldn’t mind it just not in public in front of friends and family I would do it in privat

In my opinion There’s somethings that shouldn’t be done in front of others this is one of em for example would you ever kiss your spouse while your parents are sitting in the same room?

I wouldn’t mind it just not in public in front of friends and family I would do it in privat

In my opinion There’s somethings that shouldn’t be done in front of others this is one of em for example would you ever kiss your spouse while your parents are sitting in the same room?
Just in front of friends beautiful

The n*ggers stole reggae from us.
Bob marley visited the Ogaden Region and ran with it.
Fucking big nosed thief smoked his way to the grave.

Ohhhh this is new. Can we talk some more about this? U Wanna start another thread on this subject. I'm truely curious. Cuz if true this is huge.

Waryaa @Mrs X Aden so u gonna pretend to be female till when? You joined on Friday and all ur post are sex related. Hmmmm, last time I checked females don't have that much sex drive.

Come clean waryaa .

Mercury

VIP
Just in front of friends beautiful

Beautiful?

tenor.gif

Waryaa @Mrs X Aden so u gonna pretend to be female till when? You joined on Friday and all ur post are sex related. Hmmmm, last time I checked females don't have that much sex drive.

Come clean waryaa .
No you are wrong
Wallahi oo bilahi oo tallahi I am a FEMALE.
Just because some of the xalimos are not confident in talking about it I clearly made a thread stating
"Ladies Only" why are you thirsty faraxs reading our comments.

No you are wrong
Wallahi oo bilahi oo tallahi I am a FEMALE.
Just because some of the xalimos are not confident in talking about it I clearly made a thread stating
"Ladies Only" why are you thirsty faraxs reading our comments.

Ok, will believe what u say. what city u at?

Can you start a thread on this. I as an outsider don't want to start threads but if you start one i will contribute. Unless of course you know that you are chatting BS and won't get any support from your fellow somalis.
I will don't you worry.
Have you never created a thread before?

Can you start a thread on this. I as an outsider don't want to start threads but if you start one i will contribute. Unless of course you know that you are chatting BS and won't get any support from your fellow somalis.

OK please disregard this. I was only phucking with you. somalis seem to have penchant for making sh*t up and obviously you are just parroting some sh*t you heard from some other lying somali. The history of reggae is solidly documented....and somalis are no where in the mix.
Your singers and songs have more in common with indian/arabs that they do with western blacks or even african blacks for that matter.

But let's not take this thread off the rails. Start another thread of you want to be taken to school on the origins of reggae music.

Oh and somalis liking reggae music is just falling in line with the rest of the world.

Mercury

VIP
OK please disregard this. I was only phucking with you. somalis seem to have penchant for making sh*t up and obviously you are just parroting some sh*t you heard from some other lying somali. The history of reggae is solidly documented....and somalis are no where in the mix.
Your singers and songs have more in common with indian/arabs that they do with western blacks or even african blacks for that matter.

But let's not take this thread off the rails. Start another thread of you want to be taken to school on the origins of reggae music.

Oh and somalis liking reggae music is just falling in line with the rest of the world.
Why do you hate Somalis so much that you even joined a Somali forum ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending