baby name collection

is it weird to call dibs on baby names early?

• yes

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • not really

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • i do that too!

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • you're weird, what kind of household are you living in?

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters
is it normal to start coming up with names for your future children, starting at around age 12?
i started doing this early on- i had to call dibs before my siblings cause i could already see the name robberies :lawd:

anyways

#JusticeForShukriAbdi
I been collecting names since kindergarten :yacadiim:

my kids will have the best names and mom inshallah :fittytousand:

I got cousins with same name as my siblings. One of my distant relatives named her son after me. Yh it’s a privilege!

Drop the names you are thinking of blease
relatable lmao
there are three khadija's, three aasiyah's, three fatma/fatima's, and three maryam's in my distant family

for names, i barely know any somali ones, but i was thinking for boys: hamza, faisal, or salman and for girls: amal, hind, or maria

Macalin M

Out here
relatable lmao
there are three khadija's, three aasiyah's, three fatma/fatima's, and three maryam's in my distant family

for names, i barely know any somali ones, but i was thinking for boys: hamza, faisal, or salman and for girls: amal, hind, or maria
The boy names are a bit too boring. You’ll see them everywhere. Maria is a nice name.

relatable lmao

Hamza are you a paki :mjlol: I think you mean Hamse:mjpls:

Trending