Baby fever

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
Does anyone else have baby fever sometimes? Like when you see baby videos and the babies are so cute you want to run into traffic and get hit by a truck :yloezpe:

Ok I was being a bit dramatic lol, but sometimes when I see babies it gives me the irrational urge to have one myself. Is that weird or can anyone else relate?

You want a baby?
200.gif

Golden Barbie

Garboharey Guri Gob
Does anyone else have baby fever sometimes? Like when you see baby videos and the babies are so cute you want to run into traffic and get hit by a truck :yloezpe:

Ok I was being a bit dramatic lol, but sometimes when I see babies it gives me the irrational urge to have one myself. Is that weird or can anyone else relate?
Naaaah ! My aunt had her first baby last month and is staying with us. Trust me I didn’t get sleep for the whole month. I started having dark circles and migraine. Babies are nightmare. Stay away:idontlike:

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
All jokes aside, I have spoken to few Somali girls about this and most do not feel the same. Recently one of my friends was ranting about how terrible kids are and I sat there nodding along but inside I was really like :reallymaury:

Lots of women are on the baby hating train. Maybe @Samaalic Era our female behavioral expert can explain why:cosbyhmm:

Gambar

VIP
All jokes aside, I have spoken to few Somali girls about this and most do not feel the same. Recently one of my friends was ranting about how terrible kids are and I sat there nodding along but inside I was really like :reallymaury:

Lots of women are on the baby hating train. Maybe @Samaalic Era our female behavioral expert can explain why:cosbyhmm:
Because they get hit with reality.

I use to think it was such a weird thing but I did always love kids. It hit me especially hard today when I was watching videos of deaf babies. They're so precious.
:liberaltears:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit

I think its to do with societal influence rather than individual analysis in your case. It seems to me they are only repeating what others around are and have closed off their mind due to feeling self sufficient. In your case, you had a run in with your past memories and awoke something in you. Seeing the little you has an effect that cant be described.

Theres more but you put me on the spot and gave a quick response :hmm:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
All the Time. That's why I went on a adult adoption spree. I don't have to change their diapers. I just remind them to bathe and brush their teeth like a concerned barentee.

Last edited:
since I knew that your Vagina can tear and become one with your other hole during childbirth made me rethink about my choices. Please don’t search it up it will haunt you for the rest of your life