Babili People Arrive As Refugee In PL

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
We don't have IDP, I asked my dad. Nice try bro. Their from babili. Only hawiye flee oromo, never seen a darod flee them. Darods tend to man up in front of foreigners, hawiye go silent and worship. Come to western conferences u will see it kkkkk. U wont get shit from westerners if u worship them

You were literally contradicted by your own source :what: war dadka kula dhashay ee qoraxdaas u dhiman raba u gargaar duliyahow, i don't have time to argue with your blatant ignorance and leave @embarassing alone. You and your Mj clique hadaad ka xishoon weydeen gabadha, ogow waxay ka dhalatay reer idin yaqaan oo xishoodka qasab kugu baraya.

@Mckenzie @embarassing call me a fkd nut or insane or take your pills, I am used to that it's called 'character assasination' but don't forget oromo is 100 million while karanle is not even a village today. How is Oromo not stronger if he became so large while u became essentially 'magac la sheego' hal techniko lahayn kkkkk. Ogaden grew large which shows way iska tirtireen markay soo galeen dhulkooda, adiguna babili intad ugu tagtay your sitting in burtinle now markay ku so bursadeen. kkkkkk HAWIYE IS WEAK AGAINST FOREIGNERS
All you’re doing it praising Karanle because not only are they still here after all this time and thriving but they recently beat the Oromo hoards there on their own.

Stay MAD.

Since Imam Axmed Gurey when the Oromo hordes started their raids up until now, one of the only and main clans bordering them still fighting and beating them until today. MashaAllah.

As a Somali you should be proud. Normal people would, beyond that take your mommy issues out on her. Not us.

He did mention more and more are coming.

Stupid to go in the heart of MJ in Mudug with certain intentions. We are good hosts but we will not tolerate nonsense so get your people to pack their bags and leave for Galmudug.
If Mj took dna test, I'm pretty sure you woyldv
Why is Hawiye running to Burtinle in Puntland?

Is Puntland just a huge refugee camp for ALL Somalis?

And then they want to insult and attack us constantly whilst we are hosting their ungrateful selves.

I'm tired.
If you took DNA test I'm pretty sure DNA WOULD conclude these very people would be your qabil. Tribalism that's why tribalism is stupidity..

Marrehan was the main qabil in puntland from Bender Ziysde(Qaw) ila Eyl. '' Marehan Saltanate) that was from 17-19th century. So you guys would like to keep our ancestral homeland all to yourself that's so greedy...

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
@Tucking_Fypo

Dhulbalaarsiga hawiye bal day.
Not in my lands RX dir jarerr Im cool with they got peace after horrible gumeysi but idps related to neighbouring clans move in look what happened to abgaal for 20 years Galgaduud is that why if sarur could take land from b22n be my guest it’s free for all or maybe coastal areas instead of towns overcrowded as is,somewhere bout grow would work :nvjpqts:

their dream of border at burtinle just got real now tolka living there now fuckin puntites maa ilaahay baa kaa dhigay mother teresa letting anyone in like morons in garowe accepting cheap labour now have degenerates claimiNT westka garowe:whew:

Trending