Baba Jay is normalizing khaniisnimo in Somallia

Apollo

VIP
On a related note;

Societies where men and women are kept apart at extreme levels have big issues with khaniis/khaniisad behaviour. Their men and women are susceptible to same-gender affairs or inappropriately close emotional bonds with the same gender.

Somalia should never listen to these extreme 'scholars' who don't understand what the middle-ground is, if we listen to them, we will also end up with perverts. We also don't need these popularised fanaan parties either. Just a normal halal medium where
both genders are in the same public spaces but at an appropriate distance and well-behaved.

You should become the first female president of Somalia, lol. I agree with you on nearly everything.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Lmao the first step is getting over the denial.

There's nothing wrong with being gay and everyone deserves to live freely but i guess we're still not mature enough to actually discuss the existence of it. Oh well.

Lol AS have gays within their ranks. They are not as ridged and holy as they make themselves. It's all alcohol, weed and bashal when they're not blowing themselves up.
With all of that, if Somalis discovered that gayness is genetic and natural, the next thing they would do is to seek a technology that could figure out if the fetus has gay genes or not, for abortion.

Apollo

VIP
With all of that, if Somalis discovered that gayness is genetic and natural, the next thing they would do is to seek a technology that could figure out if the fetus has gay genes or not, for abortion.

No genetic study has proven so far that there is a gay gene.

It is either a learned behavior or from hormonal imbalances from the environment (chemicals).

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
You should become the first female president of Somalia, lol. I agree with you on nearly everything.

Despite her calling me a shegaad, I agree with most thing she says.

I just have issues with her rhetoric when it comes to Somali politics not her opinions per se.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
No genetic study has proven so far that there is a gay gene.

It is either a learned behavior or from hormonal imbalances from the environment (chemicals).

I know, but the was a racist geneticist that proposed that, he really didn't denied that it was normal, but said, just abort them for better babies.

Apollo

VIP
Despite her calling me a shegaad, I agree with most thing she says.

I just have issues with her rhetoric when it comes to Somali politics not her opinions per se.

Lol, she can be rough sometimes. It was mostly on her takes on Somalia issues.

I know, but the was a racist geneticist that proposed that, he really didn't denied that it was normal, but said, just abort them for better babies.

So far they haven't discovered any solid gay genes.

Apollo

VIP
Khaanisnimo 80% due to sexual molestation or experiment at young age

I think it is mostly learned behavior from media and exacerbated by feminizing chemicals that mainly target men.

On top of that, social acceptance only increases it. The more it becomes accepted, the more rampant it becomes.

Ancient Greece (pre-Christianity) was extremely gay because it was socially accepted.

Homosexuality existed since the beginning of humanity. My uncle told me there were many khaniis in Somalia pre-war and the hub was in Barawe (Somalia's San Francisco). It was punishable of 3 months to 3 years in prison in the 1960s (possibly never enforced) and no sentence during the Barre era.
Older Somalis told me a few times the coastal muwallad communities were fruity. :ohno:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
is he Bantu hoorta? He is feminine and gay obviously, but what is reprehensible is others who are not feminine or gay and shukaansing him. WRONG.

There was a video of a skinny khat oversode other bantu man who made a video saying to him--i used to know u in Xamar and u were never a Khaniis. Now u r married to 'niinx taliaani" in america, and that the bantu supposedly "str8" guy said on the video don''t give your fuuto to gaalo, give it to me, i will remove the xaar out of you. absolutely disgusting. I think that guy should be shot, not this crazy Eunuck felinine gay guy

They pressured him to stop associating with this man and he agreed. Now he’s being attacked for leaving the guy hanging. Just look at his comments. This is why you do what you want and don’t listen to Somalis :mjlol:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
How old are your parents if they're telling you about the gay scene in pre-1991 Somalia??

Since its a taboo topic, they couldn't have known this if they were teenagers or children during the Kacaan.

:damn: