Baba Jay is normalizing khaniisnimo in Somallia

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Okay hol' up :drakekidding: half the stuff you see on social media is qashin lies and the other half is exaggerated with a grain of truth.

You shouldn't take it at face value :mjlaugh:
Lmao the first step is getting over the denial.

There's nothing wrong with being gay and everyone deserves to live freely but i guess we're still not mature enough to actually discuss the existence of it. Oh well.

Your crazy I never met one gay in Somalia, AS would kill them. I dont think they exist maybe 1 pct
Lol AS have gays within their ranks. They are not as ridged and holy as they make themselves. It's all alcohol, weed and bashal when they're not blowing themselves up.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
The thing that makes me sad is when married women come out saying they contracted hiv or aids from their down low husband. The confusion and hurt is too much.

There's nothing wrong with being gay and everyone deserves to live freely but i guess we're still not mature enough to actually discuss the existence of it. Oh well.

Lol AS have gays within their ranks. They are not as ridged and holy as they make themselves. It's all alcohol, weed and bashal when they're not blowing themselves up.
I blame cartoon they are known to cause homosexuality

da4.jpg

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
Lies, it began with qowmulut. Your "uncle" aka your twisted imagination. What kind of uncle tells his nephew some shit like that

An uncle who likes to tell stories, that's who.

Everyone has that uncle who tells you about life back then and stories that your own parents won't tell you.

Didnt you tell us weeks ago your uncle told you about how Somali parents allow their kids to refrigerate their alcohol so then it's safer they do it at home rather than outside? Why didn't he keep that taboo to himself? Or was he your made up twisted imagination?

An uncle who likes to tell stories, that's who.

Everyone has that uncle who tells you about life back then and stories that your own parents won't tell you.

Didnt you tell us weeks ago your uncle told you about how Somali parents allow their kids to refrigerate their alcohol so then it's safer they do it at home rather than outside? Why didn't he keep that taboo to himself? Or was he your made up twisted imagination?
So do you just keep a mental recollection of every single post ever for situations like this??

Wait this happened in Somalia, is that what he said?

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Wait this happened in Somalia, is that what he said?

He said it happened in Toronto. I dont dispute it. I have seen hoyoos go to the government liquor store many times and alcohol usage among the under 30s is somewhat prevalent. I know parents who know their kids drink.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

AS smoking weed and alcohol? What the hell you on? They dont even allow khat.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
So do you just keep a mental recollection of every single post ever for situations like this??

I have a very good memory. What if I were to say that uncle of yours bringing up a shameful topic was made up? So why is mine made up?

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
I dont deny theres plenty in the West I am talking about back home.

There's many back home. Download dating and gay apps when you go back to Somalia and take a look at how many locals are on it. You'll be shocked but I'm not.

I have a very good memory. What if I were to say that uncle of yours bringing up a shameful topic was made up? So why is mine made up?
In truth my uncle didn't tell it to me. He was speaking to my father at the time n I overheard him. Your story seems a bit too taboo for an uncle to discuss with his nephew

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
In truth my uncle didn't tell it to me. He was speaking to my father at the time n I overheard him. Your story seems a bit too taboo for an uncle to discuss with his nephew

@TekNiKo please tell me you've heard about Barawe being gay central and all the downlow khaniis would go there to have a good time.

If he can't, someone else can.

He said it happened in Toronto. I dont dispute it. I have seen hoyoos go to the government liquor store many times and alcohol usage among the under 30s is somewhat prevalent.
Oh okay, I guess that's just the reality in Canada and the West in general. You adopt the majority culture if you live in the same place for a long time. We're all guilty of it to one degree or another.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
@TekNiKo please tell me you've heard about Barawe being gay central and all the downlow khaniis would go there to have a good time.

If he can't, someone else can.
Yeah but that was back in Siyaad time it wasnt Barawe but Marka which was known as gay central. It was mainly cadcads though not Lamagoodles

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Oh okay, I guess that's just the reality in Canada and the West in general. You adopt the majority culture if you live in the same place for a long time. We're all guilty of it to one degree or another.

Another thing that happened were suicides via hanging. It happened alot apparently. No doubt people will come to this thread to dispute suicides also did not occur.

Another thing that happened were suicides via hanging. It happened alot apparently. No doubt people will come to this thread to dispute suicides also did not occur.
I see but I doubt that the suicide rate amongst Somalis are at the same level as say First Nation peoples and other minority communities.

Trending