Baba Jay is normalizing khaniisnimo in Somallia

On a related note;

Societies where men and women are kept apart at extreme levels have big issues with khaniis/khaniisad behaviour. Their men and women are susceptible to same-gender affairs or inappropriately close emotional bonds with the same gender.

Somalia should never listen to these extreme 'scholars' who don't understand what the middle-ground is, if we listen to them, we will also end up with perverts. We also don't need these popularised fanaan parties either. Just a normal halal medium where
both genders are in the same public spaces but at an appropriate distance and well-behaved.

Based

VIP
Bruh fobs have just discovered live streams they're doing this BS all the time because of the adrenaline they get from getting attention. They're putting flour on their faces and forcing ajnabis (mostly whites) to swear in Af soomali sht is so cringe

Bruh fobs have just discovered live streams they're doing this BS all the time because of the adrenaline they get from getting attention. They're putting flour on their faces and forcing ajnabis (mostly whites) to swear in Af soomali sht is so cringe
What Would You Say The Majority Of Fobs Come From

:hemad: :hemad:

On a related note;

Societies where men and women are kept apart at extreme levels have big issues with khaniis/khaniisad behaviour. Their men and women are susceptible to same-gender affairs or inappropriately close emotional bonds with the same gender.

Somalia should never listen to these extreme 'scholars' who don't understand what the middle-ground is, if we listen to them, we will also end up with perverts. We also don't need these popularised fanaan parties either. Just a normal halal medium where
both genders are in the same public spaces but at an appropriate distance and well-behaved.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211023-050252_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20211023-050252_Gallery.jpg
    260.6 KB · Views: 92

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
On a related note;

Somalia didnt have this problem until recently when Saudi foreign idealogies infiltrated our ranks. In fact in Somalia it was normal for a man to court his prospects in the women”s house without any hassle. Of course there would be parental supervision.

I think gayism is a foreign concept being pushed on by certain entities to water down our men

Taliso

Nin aan cilay ba I cayaa.
VIP
Wait why is he telling another man to niko for him? And why is other one obliging? Wtf is going on? :jcoleno:

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ #DefundUN
Staff Member
Homosexuality existed since the beginning of humanity. My uncle told me there were many khaniis in Somalia pre-war and the hub was in Barawe (Somalia's San Francisco). It was punishable of 3 months to 3 years in prison in the 1960s (possibly never enforced) and no sentence during the Barre era.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
He's a very jaded and bitter man (I'm guessing from the qarax that left him disabled) but has come out of his shell since connecting with this guy.

Also khaniisnimo has always been prevalent with Somalis, it's laughable that people think it's something new or social media is the cause lol.

Homosexuality existed since the beginning of humanity. My uncle told me there were many khaniis in Somalia pre-war and the hub was in Barawe (Somalia's San Francisco). It was punishable of 3 months to 3 years in prison in the 1960s (possibly never enforced) and no sentence during the Barre era.
Lies, it began with qowmulut. Your "uncle" aka your twisted imagination. What kind of uncle tells his nephew some shit like that

TekNiKo

VIP
He's a very jaded and bitter man (I'm guessing from the qarax that left him disabled) but has come out of his shell since connecting with this guy.

Also khaniisnimo has always been prevalent with Somalis, it's laughable that people think it's something new or social media is the cause lol.
Since when was being gay normal back home? Are they in Puntland?

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Since when was being gay normal back home? Are they in Puntland?
What does PL have to do with anything you weirdo. I'm talking about wider Somalia. Down low culture is very normal. Your own father and grandfather could be fags. Gay People marry and have kids every day because of religious and cultural pressure. More and more are coming out every day.

They're more free to express themselves in the west but the ones back home still keep it down low or only express themselves on social media.

What does PL have to do with anything you weirdo. I'm talking about wider Somalia. Down low culture is very normal. Your own father and grandfather could be fags. Gay People marry and have kids every day because of religious and cultural pressure. More and more are coming out every day.

They're more free to express themselves in the west but the ones back home still keep it down low or only express themselves on social media.
This is new to me, how on earth do you know this? It sounds like you're making things up to hate on geeljires :williamswtf:

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
This is new to me, how on earth do you know this? It sounds like you're making things up to hate on geeljires :williamswtf:
It's all over social media. There are 40-50+ year olds coming out.

You guys just choose to bury your head In the sand and act like gayness doesnt exist lol.

It's all over social media. There are 40-50+ year olds coming out.

You guys just choose to bury your head In the sand and act like gayness doesnt exist lol.
Okay hol' up :drakekidding: half the stuff you see on social media is qashin lies and the other half is exaggerated with a grain of truth.

You shouldn't take it at face value :mjlaugh:

TekNiKo

VIP

Your crazy I never met one gay in Somalia, AS would kill them. I dont think they exist maybe 1 pct

Trending