Baardheere receives bridge reconstructions materials as FGS fixes the bridge

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Great news for Reer Bardheere the bridge was damaged due to no govt but now is gettin fixed. Thank you President Farmaajo for finally doing something for Gedo even though you ordered Khayre to do it. Do more please!!

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I saw a bunch of buns holding a conference in mogadishu for baardheere flooding. It's sad, they are in the same situation as they were in 91, still sitting in mogadishu and attached to the federal govt with the HAG hordes waiting for Somali govt to assist you lol. HG-MUDULOOD-Sade are not self sufficient clans which proves there is clan superiority in Ogaden-Isaaq-Majerten who are self sufficient.

so i will not believe it warya techniko, until i see a bridge built,

we do not know what is inside that and somalli are masters of media igu sawir deception,

once a bridge is up i will believe farmajo, completed 1005, not half way

every somali leader has promised a lot

example, you know the road being built between kismayo and afmadow? 120 km, it was a private money raised by Ogadens reer waamo, my mother and her friends call each other 3 times a week and have been raising money from every Ogaden family for the last 2 years

this is what marehan needs, you do not need federal government, the fed has to rob th country, built your own thing man,

marehan needs to built dusamareeb and get her back, it has been stolen by HG, invest it,

Cawlyahan will built their city bardeere insha Allah

TekNiKo

VIP

we do not know what is inside that and somalli are masters of media igu sawir deception,

example, you know the road being built between kismayo and afmadow? 120 km, it was a private money raised by Ogadens reer waamo, my mother and her friends call each other 3 times a week and have been raising money from every Ogaden family for the last 2 years

this is what marehan needs, you do not need federal government, the fed has to rob th country, built your own thing man,

marehan needs to built dusamareeb and get her back, it has been stolen by HG, invest it,

Dhusomareeb is gone sxb HG has taken over , this was due to kacaan and Siad Barre marehans moved to xamar and neglected their lands the kacaan also was anti tribalism and allowed the sick Horde to move in while we were bashaalin Xamar it waa a huge mistake. We live now in Cabudwaaq and Balanbal districts with dhabad.

Anyways I will be grateful for Abdi Iley and OG help in karbaashing the HG.

Baardheere is a majority reer ugaas sharmake city now

Dhusomareeb is gone sxb HG has taken over , this was due to kacaan and Siad Barre marehans moved to xamar and neglected their lands the kacaan also was anti tribalism and allowed the sick Horde to move in while we were bashaalin Xamar it waa a huge mistake. We live now in Cabudwaaq and Balanbal districts with dhabad.

Anyways I will be grateful for Abdi Iley and OG help in karbaashing the HG.

well no more help sxb, we know what marehan tried earlier this year with using SNA fresh from turkey to attack warder, did yuo forget?

also after what farmajo did to qalbidagax, we will never ever support marehan again , let HG eat them,

and the constant skimrishes has not been frgotten, againstw arder and of course what farmajo was doing to ksimayo

sxb that card is burned with DDS, no OG leader wll ever allow any help, even cagjar is pisised after what marehan and famrjao tried when they tried to inavde DDS side of the border

so i hear marehan was chased out of dusamreeb so their caqli is to beg for kismayo ?

after i saw hordes of Mx insult cabdi iley and qalbidagax, we will never ever isnha Allah stop HG doing hamr to marehan, @Lex Luther i udenrtgand why his people did it, Mx is very stubborn sxb and hardheaded and look what farmajo has spent his entire time, trying to blow up jubaland, his entire administration of 4 years :mahubowtf:

TekNiKo

VIP
well no more help sxb, we know what marehan tried earlier this year with using SNA fresh from turkey to attack warder, did yuo forget?

also after what farmajo did to qalbidagax, we will never ever support marehan again , let HG eat them,

and the constant skimrishes has not been frgotten, againstw arder and of course what farmajo was doing to ksimayo

sxb that card is burned with DDS, no OG leader wll ever allow any help, even cagjar is pisised after what marehan and famrjao tried when they tried to inavde DDS side of the border

so i hear marehan was chased out of dusamreeb so their caqli is to beg for kismayo ?

after i saw hordes of Mx insult cabdi iley and qalbidagax, we will never ever isnha Allah stop HG doing hamr to marehan, @Lex Luther i udenrtgand why his people did it, Mx is very stubborn sxb and hardheaded and look what farmajo has spent his entire time, trying to blow up jubaland, his entire administration of 4 years :mahubowtf:
Sxb qalbidhagax was H.u.t.u plan to destroy OG Mr relations and it worked Farmaajo wasnt aware of this he was captured in South Galkacyo by Sanbalooshe and Sacad h.u.t.us.

Ahmed Madoibe and Farmaajo have reached a secret deal and will be workimg together from now on. Ahmed Madoobe may support Farmaajo in exchange for more international aid momry and recognition. Sayid Axmed has said nothinf about aamiir Farmaajo firing Khayre yet PL has screamed loud and clear against it. This is unusual and signals closer ties with Kismayo and Xamar.

Ahmed Madoobe also agreed to do many dib u heshiin with Mareexaans who fled his rule. This also coincides with the upcoming Garbaharay shir whicu will be similar to Shirka Mudolood and a unified Beesha Sade.

OG and MX have made peace after my subclaj Reer Dalal and Muse Gumcadle clashed in Doollo. Alhamdullilah thr Ugaas of Marehan and Makahiil met and made peace. My family lives in lasacanood qoraxey and live in peace.

You are completely unaware of the reality on the ground so dont fan the flames of colaad.

I heard the SFG DONATED 600k dollars for the repairing of the bridge. That looks like 5 tin pieces of metal. Seems like the Project was robbed. :shookgabre:

Sxb qalbidhagax was H.u.t.u plan to destroy OG Mr relations and it worked Farmaajo wasnt aware of this he was captured in South Galkacyo by Sanbalooshe and Sacad h.u.t.us.

Ahmed Madoibe and Farmaajo have reached a secret deal and will be workimg together from now on. Ahmed Madoobe may support Farmaajo in exchange for more international aid momry and recognition. Sayid Axmed has said nothinf about aamiir Farmaajo firing Khayre yet PL has screamed loud and clear against it. This is unusual and signals closer ties with Kismayo and Xamar.

Ahmed Madoobe also agreed to do many dib u heshiin with Mareexaans who fled his rule. This also coincides with the upcoming Garbaharay shir whicu will be similar to Shirka Mudolood and a unified Beesha Sade.

OG and MX have made peace after my subclaj Reer Dalal and Muse Gumcadle clashed in Doollo. Alhamdullilah thr Ugaas of Marehan and Makahiil met and made peace. My family lives in lasacanood qoraxey and live in peace.

You are completely unaware of the reality on the ground so dont fan the flames of colaad.

Kulaha you are comeplet unawre,

sxb we know what yuor upto, farmajo wants extension and is play nice, laying low,
careful of ahmed madoobe, for he is a master of deception, he will play cool too and strangkle farmajo when the time is ripe,

the man, farmajo spent every second and resources trying to destroy jubaland, why one earth do you think its in our interest to work with him? ahmed is silent because its our nature to come across as patient, where as marehan will fire bullets left right and centre to exhaust himself,

we will milk farmajo, but mark my word insha Allah, we will celebrate the day he is refused extension

we dont moan like Mj, we act, we play strategy, hence why farmajo could not take down jubaland for we are defended in the hall ways of adis and the UN and nairobi by Ogaden ministers, but remember you Mx are unstrategic you do not have the clout we have,

its why it would have been better for farmajo to have played nice with us, but he was stupid and sorry, he cannot and will not come back from it,

farmajo can throw the baby with the bath water and give hawiye everything, but it will not work, he will be disgarded like a tissue once down with him,

TekNiKo

VIP
Kulaha you are comeplet unawre,

sxb we know what yuor upto, farmajo wants extension and is play nice, laying low,
careful of ahmed madoobe, for he is a master of deception, he will play cool too and strangkle farmajo when the time is ripe,

the man, farmajo spent every second and resources trying to destroy jubaland, why one earth do you think its in our interest to work with him? ahmed is silent because its our nature to come across as patient, where as marehan will fire bullets left right and centre to exhaust himself,

we will milk farmajo, but mark my word insha Allah, we will celebrate the day he is refused extension

we dont moan like Mj, we act, we play strategy, hence why farmajo could not take down jubaland for we are defended in the hall ways of adis and the UN and nairobi by Ogaden ministers, but remember you Mx are unstrategic you do not have the clout we have,

its why it would have been better for farmajo to have played nice with us, but he was stupid and sorry, he cannot and will not come back from it,

farmajo can throw the baby with the bath water and give hawiye everything, but it will not work, he will be disgarded like a tissue once down with him,
We shall see what happens sxb, you denying Makaahil and Rer Dini made peace :rejoice:

We shall see what happens sxb, you denying Makaahil and Rer Dini made peace :rejoice:

peace kulaha, marehan only wants peace when they are weak,

never trust a snake, you think we have forgotten what you have tried last several years

peace kulaha, the bah gerri governor karbahsed yall with liyu it made marehan ran back to dusamareeb

peace kulaha, as if snakes want peace

Trending