Baaq Nabadeed oo ku saabsan joojinta colaadda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
Belaha walala ee somalispot.

Marka hore tacsi u diraya beesha hawiye ee sspot after @GBTarmy recent deadly attack. Samir iyo imaan

We will have shir nabadeed to all belaha somalispot. Too much beef these days.

I will bring peace between the waring caghdeers vs MX, Jegaanta vs Garxajis, MJs vs Hawiyes

Waa bilahi towfiq

Boqor quark boqor cisman
Nabadoonka guud somalispot

paper-with-unknown-crosses-signature-vector-2291202.jpg

21517.jpg

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
The Hawiye parties have cried foul at @GBTarmy act, seeing it as a violation of their feelings :mjcry:

@Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman

Waryaahe we can't have a Shir Nabadeed until @DROSMAN comes back, wallah I read a post of his where he said Bah Dubays would not stop until they were known as the clan that mediated peace between all somali clans. Ha loo sugo the Ditoore, Fi sabilillah.

:fittytousand:

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
The Hawiye parties have cried foul at @GBTarmy act, seeing it as a violation of their feelings :mjcry:

no one was crying loool, we were just questioning why the thread was mysteriously moved back to the public politics section when it was in the clan section. I guess that's the perk of running the forum and having so many MJ mods. :samwelcome:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
no one was crying loool, we were just questioning why the thread was mysteriously moved back to the public politics section when it was in the clan section. I guess that's the perk of running the forum and having so many MJ mods. :samwelcome:
MJ mods?! The forum has 12 Mods only three of them are MJ.

f*ck that shit.

giphy.gif

@diaby @Teeri-Alpha @Spin Doctor assemble waryaada.

:trumpsmirk:

did you hear what duqbilows family did to him?

he was attacked and beaten by naago reer warfa in Minnesota whilst shopping for bad mouthing jubaland, they beat him with their handbags, he made a video complaining how he was attacked whilst out shopping with is kids,

his laxmi adeer spoke out and contacted friends of my family, we all know each other saxib since we rae all reer waamo, (dude is adan qayr by the way)

he said his family spoke to him 6 occasions, he still sends the bill back home to his parents but his family said you have embarrassed the family, we know you took brivbe from the two adoons in xamar pretendign to be pres and prime mniset

Ogaden lads have said they will give him a good beating if he doesn't stop, reer adan Qayr his sub tribe said dude is nasab but we will curse him and disown him if he doesn't stop and come back and apologise and kiss the ring of ahmed cade,

even his wife said she will consider divorce if he doesn't stop this attack and stop taking bribe from the b00n chief,

he will pressure him, Ogadens will not serve him in shops in nairobi or america in their restaurants or shops, he is person non grata and the family said its the final hope since they spoke to him on 6 occasions,

i will dumaal his wife once she divorced him, lets use economic and social pressure to karbash anyone that steps out of line and takes bribe from the B000n commander in chief,

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Duuqbiloow is an idiot and deserves to be beaten. This idiot supports and befriended Caydiid’s son. Doqon caghdheer. He’s living the stereotype!

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
did you hear what duqbilows family did to him?

he was attacked and beaten by naago reer warfa in Minnesota whilst shopping for bad mouthing jubaland, they beat him with their handbags, he made a video complaining how he was attacked whilst out shopping with is kids,

his laxmi adeer spoke out and contacted friends of my family, we all know each other saxib since we rae all reer waamo, (dude is adan qayr by the way)

he said his family spoke to him 6 occasions, he still sends the bill back home to his parents but his family said you have embarrassed the family, we know you took brivbe from the two adoons in xamar pretendign to be pres and prime mniset

Ogaden lads have said they will give him a good beating if he doesn't stop, reer adan Qayr his sub tribe said dude is nasab but we will curse him and disown him if he doesn't stop and come back and apologise and kiss the ring of ahmed cade,

even his wife said she will consider divorce if he doesn't stop this attack and stop taking bribe from the b00n chief,

he will pressure him, Ogadens will not serve him in shops in nairobi or america in their restaurants or shops, he is person non grata and the family said its the final hope since they spoke to him on 6 occasions,

i will dumaal his wife once she divorced him, lets use economic and social pressure to karbash anyone that steps out of line and takes bribe from the B000n commander in chief,
Duqbilow wa Nasab gunta adiga kale mahan

he speaks for Reer Waamo and karbashes the nggr Axmed Madoobe dhagayso kkkk Reer Waamo xita glass caano lama siiyo

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Not as bad as dhabayac0's stereotype of atheists and loose women :francis:
Your cousins in Minnesota are known as the habesha condom. Don't start something you can't finish. Go back to beating your mother for not making canjeelo on time. Cagdheer bila caqli.

Your cousins in Minnesota are known as the habesha condom. Don't start something you can't finish. Go back to beating your mother for not making canjeelo on time. Cagdheer bila caqli.
I just had ciise riyoole chick suck my balls last weekend.:trumpsmirk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending