B*ntu-Pygmy war in the Congo.

7Rinx

Somalia Hanoolato
You are a garaaabo head loool end of fkn story broski. Good luck at Starbucks tonight. You got flamed and have zero comebacks.

wallahi bro it may have sounded mean when I said it but I swear on everything I love I was dying of laughter. It’s all jokes to me bro. Even your reply was funny. I like this forum.
👺

Because such a thing like bantu does not exist? I mean there are the Oromos and Afar that are killing Somali everyday, do you see them as your brothers?. Cushitism and also Bantuism for that matter does not exist and the ones that are complaining about Slavery are not the same ones doing it. I mean some bantu ethnic groups were enslavers themselves and profited from it and are not complaining and some are. Its stupid to see them as one groups
In kenya cushites have the poorest and most dangerous regions and barely any government positions while bantus rule the nation and have the richest most peaceful parts
bantus always unite on cushites/somalis throughout Africa

In kenya cushites have the poorest and most dangerous regions and barely any government positions while bantus rule the nation and have the richest most peaceful parts
The lieeessss :drakelaugh:

Chinese, Indians and cadaans run that place beenta iska dhaaf

Them bantus get slapped by their Chinese employers for being late to work and banned from resturants after 5pm in some places

The lieeessss :drakelaugh:

Chinese, Indians and cadaans run that place beenta iska dhaaf

Them bantus get slapped by their Chinese employers for being late to work and banned from resturants after 5pm in some places
These indians, chinese and cadans go to kenya when they are rich and bantus are scared shit less of them, but this is only in cities like nairobi also they don't really run it they are among the most affluent that's it I'm talking on a wider national scale they don't give Cushitic lands shit they are neglected
For the most part bantus run the country on a national scale they have the most peaceful and built lands, cushitic land are neglected drought ridden shit holes filled with clans men fighting over wells and shit

These indians, chinese and cadans go to kenya when they are rich and bantus are scared shit less of them, but this is only in cities like nairobi also they don't really run it they are among the most affluent that's it I'm talking on a wider national scale they don't give Cushitic lands shit they are neglected
For the most part bantus run the country on a national scale they have the most peaceful and built lands, cushitic land are neglected drought ridden shit holes filled with clans men fighting over wells and shit
Nairobi real estate is currently brought up by somalis they basically control everything in nairobi. Kenyan politics is currently being puppeteered by somalis

Nairobi real estate is currently brought up by somalis they basically control everything in nairobi. Kenyan politics is currently being puppeteered by somalis
Somalis have few government positions and don't really control real estate or anything much outside of eastleigh
Also look out our lands compared to bantus we live in literal shit hole neglected villages

Somalis have few government positions and don't really control real estate or anything much outside of eastleigh
Also look out our lands compared to bantus we live in literal shit hole neglected villages
No in Nairobi they do and well its kind of the government's fault they don't want to invest in the somali region as they don't view them as Kenyan hence not worth investing in. They fear investing in somalis will lead to a somali ran country and they don't want that plus they feel eventually the nfd will join somalia so there is no point in investing.

No in Nairobi they do and well its kind of the government's fault they don't want to invest in the somali region as they don't view them as Kenyan hence not worth investing in. They fear investing in somalis will lead to a somali ran country and they don't want that plus they feel eventually the nfd will join somalia so there is no point in investing.
That's my point they neglect cushitic lands as they are not "kenyan" enough unlike other random bantu tribes

Trending

Latest posts