Aziz Ansari accused of sexual assault, possibly RAPE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
in his defence this wasn't sexual assault or even rape. The women just semi regretted doing it, she then waited for him to be big only to smack him down.

Meh, niggas a celebrity i don't buy it. you do realize these people make you sign contracts before intercourse to save face, and avoid these type of black-lash.

He was a self described feminist. I knew it was all a front
:lolbron:
Nggas only want one thing and we all know what that is
:mjlol::manny:

This wouldn't be classified as assault or even rape as the mens rea element is missing, and he had every reason to believe that it was consensual, I mean she is giving him fallatio just after he asks...need I say more? :)

Also people change, and sometimes for the better, and even if not, there is nothing wrong with a man wanting sexual relations and having so with a person who they are actively dating :)

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
We will also bring Rapist Farmaajo to justice in Hargeisa Supreme Court .
Justice for all rape victims no amnesty for rapists!
#ImWithHer
Farmaajo is the President he can f*ck as many Chicks he wants from hargaisa Faisal Cali waraabe provides him with fresh siil from burco berbera and hargaisa every other day first class delivery straight to Mogadishu and muuse bixi begged President farmaajo to give Somaliland icitiraaf saying he would even suck farmaajo dick.

Farmaajo is the President he can f*ck as many Chicks he wants from hargaisa Faisal Cali waraabe provides him with fresh siil from burco berbera and hargaisa every other day in Mogadishu

Dont minimize potential rape :)

Though the poster is motivated by political biases, and not holding the war criminals in government accountable for doing worse than rape... :)

GuyFromMadina

Come move with the movement [General GWOP]
in his defence this wasn't sexual assault or even rape. The women just semi regretted doing it, she then waited for him to be big only to smack him down.

Which means she gave consent.. no one put a gun to her head. Let that man be.. he a funny guy (lowkey his show Master of None on netflix was a BANNNNNNGER)

SJWs are turning on their own. They supported the radical feminist agenda when they thought it would harm Trump. But they're bearing the brunt of it now. Always fun to see libtards getting raped by their own.

SJWs are turning on their own. They supported the radical feminist agenda when they thought it would harm Trump. But they're bearing the brunt of it now. Always fun to see libtards getting raped by their own.

Even under the most expansive dolus eventualis this wouldn't qualify for mens rea unless we are talking of Norwegian standard of negligent rape, where the standard is not showing thoughtfulness required :)

The rest of your comment reads as scream for help, and I hope that you someday will find solace my tortured brother :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts