Azerbaijan Armenia War latest map

Apollo

VIP
I am secretly rooting for Armenia. I feel sorry for them.

First they get genocided by the Anatolian Turks and now their K5 equivalent won't get let go by the Eastern Turks.

This isn't a Muslim vs Christian conflict. It is a conflict between two ethnicities and Armenia's claim over Nagorno-Karabakh is similar to Somalia's claim over Ethiopia's K5.

It was given to Azerbeijan due to divide-and-conquer geopolitics by a former superpower (Soviet Union), similar to how K5 was given to Ethiopia for stupid geopolitical chess move reasons.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
I am secretly rooting for Armenia. I feel sorry for them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

First they get genocided by the Anatolian Turks and now their K5 equivalent won't get let go by the Eastern Turks.

This isn't a Muslim vs Christian conflict. It is a conflict between two ethnicities and Armenia's claim over Nagorno-Karabakh is similar to Somalia's claim over Ethiopia's K5.

It was given to Azerbeijan due to divide-and-conquer geopolitics by a former superpower (Soviet Union), similar to how K5 was given to Ethiopia for stupid geopolitical chess move reasons.

I don't mind Armenia but man their diaspora are annoying as f*ck.

Apollo

VIP
I don't mind Armenia but man their diaspora are annoying as f*ck.

You have them in the UK? :lol:

I thought they mostly lived in California and France. A huge number of them in France and they are apparently the most integrated non-European group there.

I hear they behave a bit like Jews in the diaspora (good with money, businesses etc).

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
You have them in the UK? :lol:

I thought they mostly lived in California and France. A huge number of them in France and they are apparently the most integrated non-European group there.

I hear they behave a bit like Jews in the diaspora (good with money, businesses etc).

There are not many in the UK but just my impression I got from them online. I think a former Prime Minister of France was of Armenian origin

Apollo

VIP
There are not many in the UK but just my impression I got from them online. I think a former Prime Minister of France was of Armenian origin

cqr715g.jpg

The fact that she works for an organization named The Young Turks is hilarious (the name of the group who did the Armenian genocide), never gets old. :lol:

vSTRmrzenssEDEu-400x225-noPad.jpg

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
cqr715g.jpg

The fact that she works for an organization named The Young Turks is hilarious (the name of the group who did the Armenian genocide), never gets old. :lol:

Young Turks were hilarious. A bunch of Bulgarian, Georgian, Kurdish, Albanians, Greeks and Donmeh Jews larping as Central Asian Turkics ethnically cleansing and forcefully assimilating people in the name of Turkishness :damn:

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
It's game over when Azerbaijan encircles Arstakh's capital.

Young Turks were hilarious. A bunch of Bulgarian, Georgian, Kurdish, Albanians, Greeks and Donmeh Jews larping as Central Asian Turkics ethnically cleansing and forcefully assimilating people in the name of Turkishness :damn:

What is the evidence for an Armenian genocide in rural/anarchic Anatolia, perpatrated by the Ottoman government either the caliph or his opponents formally called Jamciat al ittixaad wal tarqii who were in a civil war while the foreign enemies sponsored sedition everywhere from Shariif Xuseyn in Arabia to the Armenian militias in the Cacausus and Anatolia

Even if that government was commited to wiping out Armenians, the genocide happened in a highly tribalist region? How did the CUP organize tribal massacres by seminomadic Anatolian clans who spoke several Turkic and Iranian languages.

Having said that Im not a big fan of Young Turks and those Armenian genocides did happen so lets put it in context

Land grabbing is a side hobby for Turks. Russia & Iran need to intervene on the side of Armenians to reverse the Azeri gains that was made possible by Israeli and Turkish support.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Azerbaijan is smart, they work out a truce with Armenia and break it again and continue to liberate more lands. If Somalia had an ounce of tactic they would have done the same in 1977 instead of calling the Soviets bluff.

:ohlord:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Armenia would never give that land back if it was reversed. We all got to where we were from stealing and we will move to where we are going by stealing aswell.

All is fair Armenia, if they wanted help they should have bargained better with other powers like the Azeris.

Trending

Latest posts