Ayto in to fond

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
A profound idea came to me while reading this @Helios made on qabils investing or something like that. Imagine if we made a fond and had some amount of ayto sent to it. The goal would be to invest that money in to the local community thought investing in startup companies, infrastruktur project or something similar.
what do u people think of this

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
A profound idea came to me while reading this @Helios made on qabils investing or something like that. Imagine if we made a fond and had some amount of ayto sent to it. The goal would be to invest that money in to the local community thought investing in startup companies, infrastruktur project or something similar.
what do u people think of this
Investing in Somali made project or just any project. Coz u know how corrupt we are

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Investing in Somali made project or just any project. Coz u know how corrupt we are
yes with is why the investing is happening local bacwater towns. Somali made ones in ur own home towns or regions yes but if u invest in family or those that are made by the same clan ur from it might be hinder corruption since its made by ur own kin.

We’ve already started this as a family
Everyone gives a certain amount each month
And deposit it into an account.
This includes extended family abti eedo adeer
My parents are the same laf so we give into the same pot.
There’s also another one were they’ve been able to build a school and a whole tuulo with it but that one has over 500 in it I think.
It works

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
We’ve already started this as a family
Everyone gives a certain amount each month
And deposit it into an account.
This includes extended family abti eedo adeer
My parents are the same laf so we give into the same pot.
There’s also another one were they’ve been able to build a school and a whole tuulo with it but that one has over 500 in it I think.
It works
Mashallah

Trending

Latest posts