Ayrab Man Says You Can’t Be Somali And Non Muslim & Somalis Rejoice

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbdiFreedom

Humiliator in Chief
Staff Member
When I was atheist, many Somalis told me that I'm not Somali and I said OK and they got mad about my indifference as if they wanted me to beg them to return to the ethnic group. They will never actually let go of you. They get confused when you are not bothered by it.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
450 likes in 1 hour, ayrabs cucked these niggas :damn: :damn: :damn:

He is right tho
1665427699159.png

Somali muslim in an Oxymoron. Kill the Habar gidir Murtaad

Stupid danyeers don’t know the difference between ethnicity and religion

worst of all, clap for this garlic breath who likes how much his people cucked ours

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
that’s like saying Jews used to believe in Baal, the Somali ethnogenosis post-dates the adoption of Islam. Those people were not Somali lol

Baal was believed by all Semites not just Jews.

Weak example.

also define me what it is to be a Somali?

Somalis are a cultural groups: they can be a religious ones and non religious.

Being a Muslim shouldn’t be limited to Somalis since Islam is not an Ethno-religion like judaism.

Isn't it a great blessing to be automatically associated with the great religion, surely we are a lucky people and don't you dare start me with them why are we suffering and in this state, that is always the mark of great people

GuanYu

Custom title
Like you should be honoured if someone automatically thinks you're a muslim without having been asked to, Not alot of other ethnicity get that honour.

And Why are we even discussing this? Another Ayrab hate thread right?

When I was atheist, many Somalis told me that I'm not Somali and I said OK and they got mad about my indifference as if they wanted me to beg them to return to the ethnic group. They will never actually let go of you. They get confused when you are not bothered by it.
How did you go back to Islam? I mean regarding Tawheed and Islamic rulings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending