Ayan Hirsi Calaacal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
OH MY GOD IT HURTS SO BAD FUCKING DOUGLAS LOVING BEECHIS SINCE 1944:kendrickcry:

I feel like killing someone :mjhaps:

I'm losing my mind :mjhaps:

giphy.gif
:drakelaugh::deadpeter:

VixR

Veritas
SPLC is on that regressive liberalism wave. Majid Nawaz, a former extremist who has a foundation helping reform extremist/terror-minded Islamists is also on their bad list.

I get that a Muslim would hate Ayan for the emotional backlash of speaking of Islam in a bad light, but beyond that, no kernel of her arguing points are objectively dishonest.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
SPLC is on that regressive liberalism wave. Majid Nawaz, a former extremist who has a foundation helping reform extremist/terror-minded Islamists is also on their bad list.

I get that a Muslim would hate Ayan for the emotional backlash of speaking of Islam in a bad light, but beyond that, no kernel of her arguing points are objectively dishonest.

Nah she is a pandering to the white man:birdman:

tumblr_inline_mr7c45zQXL1qz4rgp.jpg

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Ayan Hirsi represents this century's White Man Burden to save beknighted darkies the world over from the nefarious clutches of Islam, even if we have to bomb darkie countries into oblivion :icon lol:

VixR

Veritas
Nah she is a pandering to the white man:birdman:

tumblr_inline_mr7c45zQXL1qz4rgp.jpg
The reaction of Muslims to the likes of Ayan, former Muslims that speak unfavorably of Islam, is like that of Blacks to [Black] people who speak non-ebonics English, pay their bills, dress in suits and attain a pHD, ie Coon!

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
The reaction of Muslims to the likes of Ayan, former Muslims that speak unfavorably of Islam, is like that of Blacks to [Black] people who speak non-ebonics English, pay their bills, dress in suits and attain a pHD, ie Coon!

She is exactly a self hating coon, pandering to Massa, she is the Uncle Ruckus of the Somali community

tumblr_n4a9sxZZlm1tusohgo1_1280.jpg

VixR

Veritas
She is exactly a self hating coon, pandering to Massa, she is the Uncle Ruckus of the Somali community

tumblr_n4a9sxZZlm1tusohgo1_1280.jpg
The majority of Somalis being Muslims, that she'd disagree with Islam automatically makes her a coon in your eyes. You unironically have the mentality of an enslaved mind.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
The majority of Somalis being Muslims, that she'd disagree with Islam automatically makes her a coon in your eyes. You unironically have the mentality of an enslaved mind.

She is and maybe you are a coon to :birdman:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
She wants to ban halal meat because according to her it's a subtle campaign to islamisize the west

:dead:

She claims Islam is a cult of death that, and I quote, must be defeated. She claims that of all religions, Islam is inherently violent while flirting with Judaism where their God routinely ordered genocides

There's a difference between legitimate criticism and making a living out of dehumanization for the consumption of the far right. I'm just really happy the alt-right has no need for the likes of her :icon lol:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
She wants to ban halal meat because according to her it's a subtle campaign to islamisize the west

:farole:And I bet she is fine with kosher meat, just another self hating coon so white people can refer to her as;

maxresdefault.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.