Ayan Hirsi Calaacal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Apparently the Southern Poverty Law Center named her an extremist :icon lol:

The conservative moment has for years had a few token minorities whose entire existence is devoted to denying the right's obvious racism and bigotry. With the advent of the alt-right, non-whites are increasingly irrevelant and Uncle Tom's no longer have a place to coon :icon lol:

She knows she'll swing with the rest of us no matter how much she shills now, the fate of all useful idiots.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/08/24/opinion/southern-poverty-law-center-liberals-islam.html:cryinglaughsmiley:

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
tenor.gif

Apollo

VIP
I agree with the SPLC here. Some of those uncle tom ex-Muslims go over the top with their Islam hate. If they were whites of Christian or irreligious backgrounds they would've been grouped with Breivik, the BNP etc much faster.

maestro

Cultural revolution
lol finally! Hope we get rid of this cancer soon.

But Gotta admit she's clever. No wonder she stayed relevant for so long where the other coons disappear as fast as they come :ehh:

She got kicked out of the Netherlands and moved to the USA where she immediately finds a job perfect job for her as a liar and a shill.

Smart found easy money from these fragile alt-kkk for a while. Can't hate on a hustle!! but still she's messed up. :francis:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Gotta admit she's clever. No wonder she stayed relevant for so long where the other coons disappear as fast as they come :ehh:

She got kicked out of the Netherlands and moved to the USA where she immediately finds a job perfect job for her as a liar and a shill.

Smart found easy money from these fragile alt-kkk. Can't hate on a hustle!! but still she's messed up. :francis:

She stole a dying woman's husband. This chick has no naxaris.

I think she may have a personality disorder. :farmajoyaab:

Apollo

VIP
Gotta admit she's clever. No wonder she stayed relevant for so long where the other coons disappear as fast as they come :ehh:

Smart found easy money from these fragile alt-kkk. Can't hate on a hustle!! but still she's messed up. :francis:

She wasn't kicked out of the Netherlands. She emigrated as she received thousands of death threats from butthurt Moroccans and Somalis, and needed security 24/7.

"I am a black woman, a feminist and a former Muslim who has consistently opposed political violence. The price for expressing my beliefs has been high: I must travel with armed security at all times. My friend and collaborator Theo van Gogh was murdered in broad daylight.
AYAAN H ALI"

, you gonna keep looking over ur shoulder for the entire life. hell on this earth and the next.

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
I agree with the SPLC here. Some of those uncle tom ex-Muslims go over the top with their Islam hate. If they were whites of Christian or irreligious backgrounds they would've been grouped with Breivik, the BNP etc much faster.
Well the late Hitchens and Dawkins aren't branded by the left as bigots (though some do) and they went ham on religion and those that folllow it, both even wrote an Atheist bible. I don't consider Ayaan Hirsi Ali at the same level intellectually as them but she sure is a good debater which is one of the reason why is she is famous to begin with.

Look how she owns them and She is only been in the country for less than a decade.

I love Ayaan because she exposed those racist Arabs and the hypocrisy of conservative Christians for giving her platform.:gaasdrink:

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
I like Ayan hirsi's brain. If only she focused all her energy on something else other than bashing Muslims 24/7 and acting as a finding for the alt-right.

Well the late Hitchens and Dawkins aren't branded by the left as bigots (though some do) and they went ham on religion and those that folllow it, both even wrote an Atheist bible. I don't consider Ayaan Hirsi Ali at the same level intellectually as them but she sure is a good debater which is one of the reason why is she is famous to begin with.

Look how she owns them and She is only been in the country for less than a decade.

I love Ayaan because she exposed those racist Arabs and the hypocrisy of conservative Christians for giving her platform.:gaasdrink:
It's notable that she says "Islam is a beautiful religion" in that debate. She confined her criticism to extremism when she was a Dutch MP, not Islam in toto. What led her to revise her opinion? And what can be done to persuade people revolted by fundamentalisn from making a similar journey? These seem to be more interesting questions than insulting the woman. As far as I'm aware Niall Ferguson's wife has not killed anybody. But people who bow down to Mecca five times a day are killing Somalis everyday. Maybe we have bigger problems than Hirsi?

As for these remarks:

Islamic extremism — a movement that aims to impose a caliphate and Sharia law by violent means — is as toxic as white supremacy. In the past two decades, it has certainly been responsible for many more deaths.

Like neo-Nazis, Islamic extremists despise liberalism. They deny the equality of the sexes, justify wife-beating and, in some cases, even the enslavement of female unbelievers. The Islamic State and groups like it regularly murder gay people in the most heinous ways. Islamic extremists are also virulently anti-Semitic, like the Nazis before them. And like today’s American Nazis, they brandish swastikas, chant slurs and peddle conspiracy theories.

Every word is true. The Qur'an says one should be just in meting out judgement, even if it goes against one. There will be more Ayan Hirsi Alis, Wafa Sultans, Ibn Warraqs, Nonie Darwish, Mosab Hassan Yousefs, and Mona Walters till Salafi-Wahabbi fanatics are banned from preaching.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
It's notable that she says "Islam is a beautiful religion" in that debate. She confined her criticism to extremism when she was a Dutch MP, not Islam in toto. What led her to revise her opinion? And what can be done to persuade people revolted by fundamentalisn from making a similar journey? These seem to be more interesting questions than insulting the woman. As far as I'm aware Niall Ferguson's wife has not killed anybody. But people who bow down to Mecca five times a day are killing Somalis everyday. Maybe we have bigger problems than Hirsi?

As for these remarks:

Islamic extremism — a movement that aims to impose a caliphate and Sharia law by violent means — is as toxic as white supremacy. In the past two decades, it has certainly been responsible for many more deaths.

Like neo-Nazis, Islamic extremists despise liberalism. They deny the equality of the sexes, justify wife-beating and, in some cases, even the enslavement of female unbelievers. The Islamic State and groups like it regularly murder gay people in the most heinous ways. Islamic extremists are also virulently anti-Semitic, like the Nazis before them. And like today’s American Nazis, they brandish swastikas, chant slurs and peddle conspiracy theories.

Every word is true. The Qur'an says one should be just in meting out judgement, even if it goes against one. There will be more Ayan Hirsi Alis, Wafa Sultans, Ibn Warraqs, Nonie Darwish, Mosab Hassan Yousefs, and Mona Walters till Salafi-Wahabbi fanatics are banned from preaching.
Give this man a cookie! he knows whats up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts