Ayan Canshur is inviting random Cadaan backpackers to Somaliland! Another Gunther scenario?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I don't understand these ppl. Who invited him? women really know how to destroy nations.

:gucciwhat::kodaksmiley:
Why are you blaming women for this? Jeegan men are the ones who begged this man to come and they are the ones who are about to gift him a young Jeegan wife.

Why are you blaming women for this? Jeegan men are the ones who begged this man to come and they are the ones who are about to gift him a young Jeegan wife.
My mistake! i've been in the west too long and they are good at destroying things here.

:whew:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You guys don’t get it, SL has take a page of the Israeli method where they pay all accommodations of Americans, Australians and Canadians to come visit Israeli so they can walk them down a steady diet of Holocaust sight seeing. They they indoctrinatete them with their “GOD GIVEN RIGHT TO THE LAND”.

VIP
D0Fu9YOXgAA_EI4.jpeg

These ppl are a joke lol. This was today

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
All party of our strategy the more publicity to closer to recognition. Haven't you seen about of maps nowadays shows Somaliland

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
All party of our strategy the more publicity to closer to recognition. Haven't you seen about of maps nowadays shows Somaliland
It's not part of "strategy", those are blank maps found on Wikipedia and elsewhere which are they modified by whichever outlet uses it. It can easily be rectified by anyone who cares to it's just not a big deal.

psyche

To each their own
It's not part of "strategy", those are blank maps found on Wikipedia and elsewhere which are they modified by whichever outlet uses it. It can easily be rectified by anyone who cares to it's just not a big deal.

Just let them continue along with their delusion. Even Wikipedia knows they are apart of Somalia.

"Somaliland, officially the Republic of Somaliland, is a self-declared state, internationally considered to be an autonomous region of Somalia."

-Wikipedia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts