Ayaan Hirsi Ali on Joe Rogan

Apollo

VIP
Why does this joe guy always have exmuslims or anti Muslims he needs to have actually Muslims as often too otherwise it shows his bias

He rarely has religious Christians on either.

I do think he has had Maajid Nawaz on a couple of times who is a Muslim.

He rarely has religious Christians on either.

I do think he has had Maajid Nawaz on a couple of times who is a Muslim.
Maajid Nawaz shouldnt even be considered a Muslim for a lot of the stunts the man has tried and failed to push, like trying to organize people into trying to "reform" Islam that went nowhere and siding with anti islamic figures like sam harris, he's the definition of a coon, terrible representation

Joe Rogan has built himself an echochamber of anti islamic thought, he should be called out

Mozart

You need people like me
Joe Rogan is uncomfortable with his wife being a single mother who had a kid with a black man before he wifed her. He always mentions strength, ‘big black man’ , dick size etc so I’m guessing it’s his insecurity.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
What a serial pathological liar Ayaan is. From day 1 till now.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Yes it is. I'm sick of y'all trying to justify your bigotry.
Who is y'all? Bigotry, come down from cloud 9 and face the reality, who changes a meaning of a word to appease people who don't give a damn f*ck about you.

Joe Rogan is uncomfortable with his wife being a single mother who had a kid with a black man before he wifed her. He always mentions strength, ‘big black man’ , dick size etc so I’m guessing it’s his insecurity.
He is an admitted steroid user so his tiny dick probably doesnt work

Maajid Nawaz shouldnt even be considered a Muslim for a lot of the stunts the man has tried and failed to push, like trying to organize people into trying to "reform" Islam that went nowhere and siding with anti islamic figures like sam harris, he's the definition of a coon, terrible representation

Joe Rogan has built himself an echochamber of anti islamic thought, he should be called out
Rogan's controversial guestlist is at times maneuvering him in a position, where some people might assume he is racist, islamophobic etc. (which he most likely isn't). I guess for him everything is fair in order to appease his viewers and generate clicks, views or soundbite/meme worthy material, including a bias for certain guests.
I find it odd that both Rogan and Peterson are willfully ignorant about Islam, yet they are having the exact same questionable individuals like Nawaz and Ayan Hirsi on their platforms to discuss topics relating to Islam as some sort of authority. They sure know who not to invite for a fruitful and unbiased discourse :hmm:
This might be unrelated but I assume Rogan has the same thought process when it comes to his Muslim guests (apart from Chappelle, Mike Tyson, Firas Zahabi etc.)
preselecting for "moderate Muslims" or even adversarial non-Muslims is the problem