Ayaan Hirsi Ali ENDORSES Ilhan's Minnesota challenger

Not really. I disapprove of some of her actions however:
1) She supports Muslim values (Hijab)
2) She’s the mother of 3 beautiful Somali children
3) She courageously supports Muslim causes like Somalia and Palestine.
4) She challenges the narrative of the Islamophobes.

1) she makes a mockery of Islamic values with her personal any political behavior.
2) the fact that she's a mother, part of a family, makes her cheating with a white Jew ultimately even worse than if she was single.
3) she supports anything that politically keeps her Muslim voters interested all while maintaining white supremacy in her personal life.
4) she challenges the narrative of islamophobes by breaking up get family by cheating on her Black Muslim family for her Jew assistant and giving him half a million of illegal voter money in the process?

1) she makes a mockery of Islamic values with her personal any political behavior.
2) the fact that she's a mother, part of a family, makes her cheating with a white Jew ultimately even worse than if she was single.
3) she supports anything that politically keeps her Muslim voters interested all while maintaining white supremacy in her personal life.
4) she challenges the narrative of islamophobes by breaking up get family by cheating on her Black Muslim family for her Jew assistant and giving him half a million of illegal voter money in the process?

Again no doubt Ilhan Omar made some missteps.....Ayan Hersi though is a different story altogether.

Ayan Hersi is a self-proclaimed Enemy of Allah and his Apostle pbuh. She fights Islam with propaganda, money and provides support to anyone who’s willing to harm Islam and Muslims.

How can you in your right mind compare any Muslim to Ayan Hersi ??

Again no doubt Ilhan Omar made some missteps.....Ayan Hersi though is a different story altogether.

Ayan Hersi is a self-proclaimed Enemy of Allah and his Apostle pbuh. She fights Islam with propaganda, money and provides support to anyone who’s willing to harm Islam and Muslims.

How can you in your right mind compare any Muslim to Ayan Hersi ??
Oh no

I'm just saying both are trash, I just personally understand and know Ilhan's situation better.

Trending