Ayaan hersi Ali and Tucker Carlson - Islamic extremists and far leftists

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
She has written entire books and they were not ghost written. :lol: I doubt you ever have written a complete book.

If i wrote a book, i wont tell u huuno. I am sure u have searched for it all over the net looooooooool

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
And you made a model cry and question her beauty.... all from your armchair. :dead:

I have repented yaaqeee

1600276741139.png
1600276743020.png
1600276744089.png
1600276745076.png
1600276745666.png

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Fox News Lawyer Suggests No Reasonable Viewer Would Think Tucker Carlson Is News

@Jacki Apparently fox news is what retarded cadaan Americans in the US watch. They tried that with sky news in the UK but it never took off, I don't know how you take that sort of shit seriously.

her english sucks....who listens to her in this day and age?
She’s fluent in 4 languages and is a a highly regarded scholar. Having an accent does not diminish the validity of her argument and the fact that you think it does says more about you.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Mashalah, Ayan Hirsi is a one of the greatest thinkers in the world now hence why she works for a prestige American thinkthank, let us not judge by her accent since English is like her fourth language, I have heard her speak in Somalia and her Somali was very articulate and poetic like.:whew:

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
WAIT THE FKINGGGGGGGGGG MINUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

are u confusing Ayaan Hirise with iLhaan OMAR????????????????????????????????

How daaaaaaaaaaaare YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! !!!!!!!!!!!
He doesn’t know, what he is talking about!!!
He mixed up with Ilhaan,!!
My favorite Girl.
Lol!!

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Mashalah, Ayan Hirsi is a one of the greatest thinkers in the world now hence why she works for a prestige American thinkthank, let us not judge by her accent since English is like her fourth language, I have heard her speak in Somalia and her Somali was very articulate and poetic like.:whew:
She speaks,
Swahili And Dutch as her first language
Then Somali and English

She’s fluent in 4 languages and is a a highly regarded scholar. Having an accent does not diminish the validity of her argument and the fact that you think it does says more about you.
by who? This aint 2005....scaring people using Islam isnt gonna work. You just gonna look silly. oooh the scary mussie is gonna come and get you