Axmed madoobe waa

Status
Not open for further replies.
can axmaarjo walk to mecca and mukarama road(0.1 miles outside of villa somalia) without being accompanied by bantus?:farmajoyaab:

madoobe is traveling to outside of the city with a handfull of boys surrounding him.

not sure if I should call him geesi isku kalsoon or I should attribute that to the safety of the city.:trumpsmirk:

You can continue that narrative for people that don't know the region, madoobe can't even secure the few villages in Lower Jubba just outside of kismayo, let alone enter the Middle Jubba, and beyond :mugshotman:

He promised he would capture buuale in a doolatus just like this a couple months back and has forgotten all about that promise. This is the reality of Madoobe's leadership fashiil.

You can continue that narrative for people that don't know the region, madoobe can't even secure the few villages in Lower Jubba just outside of kismayo, let alone enter the Middle Jubba, and beyond :mugshotman:

He promised he would capture buuale in a doolatus just like this a couple months back and has forgotten all about that promise. This is the reality of Madoobe's leadership fashiil.
Are you really using qarax to highlight madoobes incompetence??:farmajoyaab:

Doesnt your adeer get one every 12 hours?

The irony is lost on you sxb. Funniest shit I read today, the mouthpiece of axmaarjo who has had at least 100 bombings in xamar since he took over is now using the only qarax that happened in jubaland to show madoobe failed.:gucciwhat::heh:

Madoobe is walking around outside of kismaayo, it is on video, meanwhile your coward adeer doesnt forget his bullet proof vest when he goes to the bathroom, accompanied by his Madow guards.

Attachments

• IMG_-ri7w8k.jpg
    IMG_-ri7w8k.jpg
    162.4 KB · Views: 106
Are you really using qarax to highlight madoobes incompetence??:farmajoyaab:

Doesnt your adeer get one every 12 hours?

The irony is lost on you sxb. Funniest shit I read today, the mouthpiece of axmaarjo who has had at least 100 bombings in xamar since he took over is now using the only qarax that happened in jubaland to show madoobe failed.:gucciwhat::heh:

Madoobe is walking around outside of kismaayo, it is on video, meanwhile your coward adeer doesnt forget his bullet proof vest when he goes to the bathroom, accompanied by his Madow guards.

Yeah I know madoobe is maamul gobaleed leader of kismayo and has accomplished nothing for JL. But it's ironic you mention Madow guards which are what's keeping madoobe in power in the city limits of kismayo, but carry on defending axmed the reformed shababist.

can axmaarjo walk to mecca and mukarama road(0.1 miles outside of villa somalia) without being accompanied by bantus?:farmajoyaab:

madoobe is traveling to outside of the city with a handfull of boys surrounding him.

not sure if I should call him geesi isku kalsoon or I should attribute that to the safety of the city.:trumpsmirk:
Loool no despite maybe one million of his clan members living there but i have watched axmed walk out side the city atleast six years now

Loool no despite maybe one million of his clan members living there but i have watched axmed walk out side the city atleast six years now
axmed has been there, done it all, he's seen worse. He's taken bullets before, waa libaax, comparing him to midget maggot nerd farmaajo is an insult to him.

What can Farmaajo do in a Hawiya town? Are you crazy? Not even the locals can fix it

failmarjo has 23,000 fufu boyfreinds he can use and already has used them to reduce hawiye to beggers, so there is a lot he can use

also he used ethiopians to tame eleys/raxanweyn to make them naago like and weak

Last edited:
Yeah I know madoobe is maamul gobaleed leader of kismayo and has accomplished nothing for JL. But it's ironic you mention Madow guards which are what's keeping madoobe in power in the city limits of kismayo, but carry on defending axmed the reformed shababist.

Failmarjo has 23,000 fufu boyfriends that protect him, what is the difference,

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
failmarjo has 23,000 fufu boyfreinds he can use and already has used them to reduce hawiye to beggers, so there is a lot he can use

also he used ethiopians to tame eleys/raxanweyn to make them naago like and weak
You think Farmaajo rules AMISOM haha they are ordered by white men in Brussels and Washington who pay their salary to all participate countries.

Wallahi Ogadeen ana ka jacayl I weeped for those boyz captured in Galkacyo.

Even in Cabudwaaq I let my Ogaden friend live with me, he fled from Liyuu Boolis at the time. Wallahi what he told me he witnessed I cannot mention here. Nin wuxuu ahaa Rer Maqabuul he fled from Qabri Bayax.

You think Farmaajo rules AMISOM haha they are ordered by white men in Brussels and Washington who pay their salary to all participate countries.

Even in Cabudwaaq I let my Ogaden friend live with me, he fled from Liyuu Boolis at the time. Wallahi what he told me he witnessed I cannot mention here. Nin wuxuu ahaa Rer Maqabuul he fled from Qabri Bayax.
Maqaabul don't live in qabribayax nor do any OG clan.

Sxb did you forget saying you would shoot me, or any cagdheer you came across?:drakelaugh:

You are less emotional maanta, I wonder why? :hmm:

Did you stop smoking trees?

Mise you are bipolar?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Maqaabul don't live in qabribayax nor do any OG clan.

Sxb did you forget saying you would shoot me, or any cagdheer you came across?:drakelaugh:

You are less emotional maanta, I wonder why? :hmm:

Did you stop smoking trees?

Mise you are bipolar?
Its a UN refugee camp you fool, you don't even know about kilinka I know more than you.

silly liar, no maqaabul lives in qabri-bayax, horta marehan needs to learn OG towns and regions before they start their fake news

kulaha a maqabul from qabri-bayax :kodaksmiley::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::gucciwhat::damn::damn::damn::damn:

so failmarjo was all powerful and deserves to rule and dictate to us with out dastuur as he wishes and now he is commanded by white man and the white man uses him as a pupeet,

make up your damn mined ina adeer please, which one is it, no one ahmed cade is against a white man ruled puppet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts