Axmed Madoobe humiliated as Luuq soldiers kcik out former Gudoomiye and replace with FGS one

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Is Farmaajo over stepping that traitor Madoowe.

I’m impressed at his maneuvers of lately.

After he gets rid of this mercenary then it means that he has control of 50% of the country. Puntland is next

Madoobe will bend the knee, just like Kenya has this week

how can you support B00ns who wants To destroy puntland next, did you not read what the m1dgaan above has written? you are a sheegat 100%, no way can you be an MJ,

no MJ has ever booty clapped for his enemies,

Last edited:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
how can you support B00ns who want To destroy puntland next, do you not read with the m1dgaan above has written? you are are a sheegat 1005, no way can you be an MJ,

He is joking because he is a Lander. No one is coming for Puntland

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
how can you support B00ns who wants To destroy puntland next, did you not read what the m1dgaan above has written? you are a sheegat 100%, no way can you be an MJ,

he's been exposed many time - he's a marehan hunter & gatherer

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
he's been exposed many time - he's a marehan hunter & gatherer

your telling me your ok with this, these guys are a loose cannnon ,you cant support these guys when they sit down with your enemies
EKZJTRZUYAAO2UC

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP

B00nyahow we'll put everyone under us since I'm your master you m1dgo

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP

This nigga @kickz his diffently sheegato bo0n mareexan bu dawada u kala qadqad sidhi naag kacsatey
russ.png

Trending