axmed madoobe 'farmaajo amisom baa albaabka ka furta'

Status
Not open for further replies.
:deadpeter: this niggger got a point.

fraudmaajo has been found out. it's time for him to go.:camby:

He's made no attempt whatsoever to replace amisom. He's content with sharing cambuulo with ugandese soldiers.

wadanaha ku staag ma dhahaa waxa lagu khasaaray.

farmaajo got thoroughly karbaashed, but his occultists will still tell you there's security in the country.

cambuulo iyo ugali/fufu, he had to ask the bantus to kindly leave the mogadishu stadium and it took them months lmfao, no respect.

Farmaajo and his government should focus on Mogadishu before he comes for Kismayo which is very safe compared to Mogadishu.

cambuulo iyo ugali/fufu, he had to ask the bantus to kindly leave the mogadishu stadium and it took them months lmfao, no respect.

Farmaajo and his government should focus on Mogadishu before he comes for Kismayo which is very safe compared to Mogadishu.
Why do you think that? Because Kismayo is much smaller than Xamar and it is much more tribal, dumbass :draketf:
Also Cheeseman is the President of Somalia, not the mayor of Xamar :draketf:

Why do you think that? Because Kismayo is much smaller than Xamar and it is much more tribal, dumbass :draketf:
Maybe Xamar should be more tribal if it leads to better security(its already tribal but ok), the people and government along with NISA(which is a failure btw) all failed to secure one city today triple explosion hit it.

Farmaajo should not bring chaos to more stable regions thats all, alshabab is cornering him and know all his steps, priority is needed.

It's so weird how a grown adult will argue with you and try to convince you that there's peace and security in xamar since fraudmaajo took over.

IRL, if anyone tries that shit with me indhahaan kaga tufaa no lie.:pacspit:

he's the president for xamar as well.

Think of it as being a father whose children turned out to be s and homosexuals but he is out there lecturing the neighbors on how to raise their children. :mjkkk:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
All that nationalism talk he ran on turned out to be nothing. I've lost faith in him long ago. No politician short of a dictator can fix that place.

It's so weird how a grown adult will argue with you and try to convince you that there's peace and security in xamar since fraudmaajo took over.

IRL, if anyone tries that shit with me indhahaan kaga tufaa no lie.:pacspit:
"Fraudmaajo" Bruh you starting to sound lile @draco :ummhmm:
All that nationalism talk he ran on turned out to be nothing. I've lost faith in him long ago. No politician short of a dictator can fix that place.
Same here bro. I never believed in Farmaajo that much.
We need a nigga who karbaashes the f#ck outta s and is not politically correct. Mooryaans have taken advantage of the chaos and they need to be karbaashed.
We need someone similar to Sayidka AUN

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Same here bro. I never believed in Farmaajo that much.
We need a nigga who karbaashes the f#ck outta s and is not politically correct. Mooryaans have taken advantage of the chaos and they need to be karbaashed.
We need someone similar to Sayidka AUN

I pray for the Somali version of Paul Kagame to emerge someday soon.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I believe in the vision of Farmaajo and Kheyr, we can not afford to give up because it’s so much easier to destroy than to build. :)

Axmaq Iyo nus

Just more hot air, blackie giving speech after speech past few weeks, I wonder whats making this terrorist so nervous

This hypocrite will have a bad ending.

:camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts