Axmed Madobe lands in muqdisho

It’s now official. Garbahareey Mooryaans along with dictator Farmaajo are dead bodies that need to be buried! Well done Gudoomiye Adan Madoobe.

4C1CE6DA-AA02-496D-BCC8-86E0E215F923.jpeg

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
Thats it,reer Gedo must now see farmajo and kulane jiis for what they are-players who used their own clan as political 🏈.-

Congrats @DHOONYACAB

This is Dhulmi, and complete BS but I’ll acknowledge a win for you. Seems Madoobe succeeded in getting 16 zero principle ‘mp’ peons elected in a foreign country to do his bidding for a little bit of money. Enjoy the win.

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
Congrats @DHOONYACAB

This is Dhulmi, and complete BS but I’ll acknowledge a win for you. Seems Madoobe succeeded in getting 16 zero principle ‘mp’ peons elected in a foreign country to do his bidding for a little bit of money. Enjoy the win.
Hay what ever makes you feel better-Me i think you should be honest with self and refelect on the lies you were fed-N&N makes no sense at all.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Congrats @DHOONYACAB

Two of the MPs elected in Ceelwaaq abs Garbaharey were siblings. Take the L graciously

Congrats @DHOONYACAB

But you supported Dhulmi for Reer South West, Hiirshbelle, Galmuudg and Mogadishu.

How does it feel when it happens to you?

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
Galmudug

Isn that amazing,they supported the baidhabo masacre,the xaaf dulmi,violence against c/shakuur,the attemp to use eyhiopians in kismaayo-all that is fine and dandy,but nooooooo ceelwaaq is dulmi-crazy they can go through life with zero self awareness.

Galmudug

Isn that amazi g,they supported the baidhabo masacre,the xaaf dulmi,violence against c/shakuur,the attemp to use eyhiopians in kismaayo-all that is fine and dandy,but nooooooo ceelwaaq is dulmi-crazy they can go rhrough life with zero self awareness.

I had relatives injured in Kaxandhaale. One now has a crippled leg and the other lost his hearing on his left ear after a bullet hit his jaw. It caused us a fortune on hospital fees.

I had a relative killed by Farmajoo and Fahad Yassien, he was in the army and a close friend of mine. AUN. He was a good uncle, believed in Somalimo and all that nonsense. They murered him because of tribe.

Now the tables have turned. We have the upper hand and from now on the struggle will be a roller-coaster.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Hes in xamar boowe , home of the most welcoming somalis is also the seat of the camel dragging somalis , you automatically smile when you land . Didnt you see how president Deni smiles ear to ear whenever he comes .
Its place where President Deni will be crown as king of Somalia :rejoice: .

Trending

Latest posts