Axmed Cabdi Xaabsade "Reer Khaatumo will always be Puntland, we will resolve our differences"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol I couldn't remember what you were. It's all the same to me.:lolbron:

End the debate then. Is @Garaad Darawiish a sheegato? Btwn puntland and somaliland which would you choose?:birdman:
So you keep mentioning me talking about killing dhulos but forgot they were the main group that comment was directed @:gucciwhat:
https://www.somalispot.com/threads/somaliland-arrest-elders.11608/#post-239031
you even ask about them last year :gucciwhat:
probably not who cares:manny:
neither my sub clan has not so great history with both:manny:

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
a coward that made u an orphan, destroyed ur tuulo ganiley and wiped out 50k of ur ilk. a coward lol

He killed mostly women and children you sick f*ck. He was a coward who only grew balls behind the back of his gun, similar to the dregs of society like you who are unemployed losers in their hooyo's basement feeling brave behind the keyboard.

I spit on genetically inferior vermin like you.:pacspit:

Garaad Darawiish

Astra incliant sed non obligant
He killed mostly women and children you sick f*ck. He was a coward who only grew balls behind the back of his gun, similar to the dregs of society like you who are unemployed losers in their hooyo's basement feeling brave behind the keyboard.

I spit on genetically inferior vermin like you.:pacspit:
cry somehwere else sxb. the muj tuke shall live on and his legacy foretold to our progeny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending