Axmed Blackie will win JL election

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adeer his mj can you stop insulting the only Somali group who didn't sell you out to Ethiopia remember the onlf days who use let ogaden smuggle in weapons :bell:

His mj why the f*ck would dhulos care about ogaden affairs:bell:
Is counter productive to be against madoobe for dhulos:kanyeshrug:
He's been signing off farming land to them:kanyeshrug:
Madoobe signed farmlands to dhulos? When?

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Yes, it looks a bit different when we stomp on dhabayac0 heads :ahh:

gasing_up-min.gif

Where is the dignity:susp:

I don't wanna hear Bantu from dudes dancing like this

15614351602040257.gif

firstly that is a bunch of hawiye jumping up and down, get your facts right midget boy

also, bantu do niko, they shake their booties, and hips,

i dont know what those hawiye are doing, i would call it a strange hawiye hiphop

Madoobe signed farmlands to dhulos? When?

he is chatting shyt, he makes things up

those midget bantus celebrated and faked and and claimed Norwegian MJ mali halimo became an MP, when i digged down, i discovered she was simply a party member to a pro gay norway party, they got embarrassed and deleted the thread afterwards,

they all jumped in, saying we got an MP from Norway when the last election happened in Sept 2017 and there was no by election, they were shocked and quietly deleted the fake thread,

they would make anything up,

ahmed has not give them shyt, they are pissed because he gave them midgets 1 mp and dhulo 1 MP in kismayo, making them equal in harti kkursi sharing,

these kids get thigns out of thier ass, some dhulos invested in a small farm in kismayo and now claim ahmed gave them dhulos a farm

if an MJ fishes in ksimayo coast, MJ will thing ahmed cade gave them the Indian ocean :russ::russ::stevej::damn::damn::damn::damn:

he is chatting shyt, he makes things up

those midget bantus celebrated and faked and and claimed Norwegian MJ mali halimo became an MP, when i digged down, i discovered she was simply a party member to a pro gay norway party, they got embarrassed and deleted the thread afterwards,

they all jumped in, saying we got an MP from Norway when the last election happened in Sept 2017 and there was no by election, they were shocked and quietly deleted the fake thread,

they would make anything up,

ahmed has not give them shyt, they are pissed because he gave them midgets 1 mp and dhulo 1 MP in kismayo, making them equal in harti kkursi sharing,

these kids get thigns out of thier ass, some dhulos invested in a small farm in kismayo and now claim ahmed gave them dhulos a farm

if an MJ fishes in ksimayo coast, MJ will thing ahmed cade gave them the Indian ocean :russ::russ::stevej::damn::damn::damn::damn:
Of all the groups to point your mouth at you pick one who fucked you in the ass and named a grave after ogaden:russ:

Last edited:
are you not that hawiye donkey horta warya, abgaal dude sufi crazy one from somnet ?

1*bghxE43xMrnkqmaD2dK77A.jpeg
IMG_8978.JPG

Walee Caano boodhe should be banned
From Somalia.

Ilaahay idin ku dhaarshee beel eega the ingredient - soy iyo corn toxic ayaa miskaxda ka buuxsamey-
Caqligii baa ka tagey- Cagdheer.

Nido milk powder -
NONFAT MILK, MALTODEXTRIN, VEGETABLE OILS (CORN, CANOLA, PALM), SUGAR, MILKFAT, LACTOSE, PREBIOTICS (OLIGOFRUCTOSE, INULIN), HONEY, AND LESS THAN 2% OF CALCIUM CARBONATE, SOY LECITHIN, SODIUM ASCORBATE (VITAMIN C), TAURINE, FERROUS SULFATE, ZINC SULFATE, NIACINAMIDE, VITAMIN E ACETATE, VITAMIN A ACETATE, PYRIDOXINE ...:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts