AWOOWE retrieving money from his ATM brutally attacked by wild animals that escaped from the Zoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Guys i can't stress more. Watch your environment. Waalaahi, u don't have to be obvious and show your fear, because that will alert the predator u r a good gazelle.

Especially when using ATM. I get panicky when someone is hoovering behind me. I walk away....and come back when no one is there. If someone comes behind me randomly, i smile and cancel transaction, take my atm card and go!

Of course have your eyes sprayer ready and scream the loudest when u see the smallest forward action towards u

Oh shit this happened in my city! :mjlol:
It’s gotten a lot more dangerous now than previously, honestly I wouldn’t feel comfortable withdrawing money at 1 am with a bunch of black teens behind me. He should have used the bank the next morning

Oh shit this happened in my city! :mjlol:
It’s gotten a lot more dangerous now than previously, honestly I wouldn’t feel comfortable withdrawing money at 1 am with a bunch of black teens behind me. He should have used the bank the next morning

Also that bank has always been very shady, way too many crackheads in that area some of which are Somali unfortunately

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending