Awdal WADANI

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
I am assuming you lot didn't bother to post the fact that the Qudhmiye federalis have murdered an 18 year old kid in Dilla, or was it actually something the Dalai Lama and his crew had perpetrated? Given how you lot are suspiciously quite about it, i wouldn't be surprised if that was the case!

:ivers::gucciwhat::kodaksmiley:

The only thing beautiful about that vid is the beautiful greenery and barwaaqo of Awdal:ehh:

This is what happen last time Kulmiye was in town

@Foreman @ReeBorama :gaasdrink:
giphy5.gif

Bohol

VIP
I am assuming you lot didn't bother to post the fact that the Qudhmiye federalis have murdered an 18 year old kid in Dilla, or was it actually something the Dalai Lama and his crew had perpetrated? Given how you lot are suspiciously quite about it, i wouldn't be surprised if that was the case!

The only thing beautiful about that vid is the beautiful greenery and barwaaqo of Awdal:ehh:

It was Kulmiye instigated. They tried to create chaos for the big WADANI welcome.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness

I know Awdal, specially Southern and Easter part is green. But I see nothing but dusty streets in that above vid. Am I missing something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts