Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
Say you got a man, you don't seem sure
Showing off your skin, I wanna see more
We can take a little detour
Have you ever ate McDonalds on a G4?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@Rooble @Simodi and I are forming a group. Our name is A Tribe Called Qudhunbursi. Because were bad @$$ed like that. We'll control the rap game in K5, Djibouti, Somaliland, Puntland and Greater Somalia (thanks to our producer) @John Michael. @YoungFarah is our ghost writer. He's well-paid, unlike the OvO sweatshop. Look what they did to MoG? At least, we'll credit him for those Ashy dance moves.

Last edited:

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
@Rooble @Simodi and I are forming a group. Our name is A Tribe Called Qudhunbursi. Because were bad @$$ed like that. We'll control the rap game in K5, Djibouti, Somaliland, Puntland and Greater Somalia (thanks to our producer) @John Michael. @YoungFarah is our ghost writer. He's well-paid, unlike the OvO sweatshop. Look what they did to MoG? At least, we'll credit him for those Ashy dance moves.
:rejoice: The blessed Qudhunbursi what a time to be a Transqabil GB. I'll start writing down hits of a caliber equal to Michael Jackson's Smooth Criminal, Usher's Conffesions, Mary J Blige's Family Affair.
IMG_6571.PNG IMG_6515.PNG

Last edited:

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
I messed up my team for firstatch. 3 sspoters have 0 points.

Sushi is leading the table with 23 points

I should've use arsenal players :lol:
All the games start tomorrow anyways. Y'all can catch up. Arsenal's gonna end up doing shit. Who has Chicharito?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:rejoice: The blessed Qudhunbursi what a time to be a Transqabil GB. I'll start writing down hits of a caliber equal to Michael Jackson's Smooth Criminal.
View attachment 26727 View attachment 26726

We're aiming for better lyrics than Lupe, to be more experimental than Kendrick, faster than Twista and Weirder than Andre 3000. :trumpsmirk:We Mos Definitely think you can do this. Our first mixtape is titled - KKK - Kingdom Kush Kangz.:win:

Last edited:

Mohamedali

Sug dee ninyahow
Real Gadabursi or Samaroon care about Awdalland or State. It is the future. Waa go'aan shacbi. Waa Muqadas. lol SNM was a diaspora project too. Get out of here with that weak argument.
I definitely agrea with you on this a diaspora project is nothing compared to a revolution at home soil

Mohamedali

Sug dee ninyahow
That criminal moryaan will be shot soon insha Allah that ceydiid murdering moryaan.

As for habar gidir they can't unite amongst themselves forget about hiraab you have ahulsunnah (ceyr) in dhuusomareeb & galmudug (sacad & saleeban) in cadaado and Baraxley.

You have been cleansed from shebellada hoose by biimaal and in xamar the homes you occupied illegally you're getting evicted & your isbaaro on the roads and government level dismantled.

You have no odey dhaqmeed you're not united, your people don't listen to eachother ma jiro kala dambeyn iyo nidaam ma jiro 26 years you lived by the law of the jungle.

Now the whole of habar gidir have stood by a murderer you don't stop those among you who's committing aggression instead you encourage it & support them.

26 years habar gidir held the rest of Somalia hostage by holding the capital city hostage the time has come for your isbaaros to get dismantled and the Somali people emancipated from your scourge waa billahi towfiq
If only HG could stop playing 90's politics and realise what is at stake like their cousins have realised the whole of somalia could have hugely benefited by bringing security to the capital we as a country would have a strong foundation to build from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts