Awdal state

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adhicadeeye is respectively fiqishini town, whatever NA stands for, is a minority in adhicadeeye. lol fiqishini does live in buuhoodle.

Guriceel, mataban, Gerijir, Balihawd, labo Baar, Ceel Habreed, ceel dhere so on, that is just on top of my head. P.S I didn't even include where they have a bigger population just ayanle deegans.

you're literally, talking out of your ass here is soo dhaweeynti sultaanka fiqishini in London although Fiqishini lives in the U.S more.

:dead:

Buuhoodle is dhulbahante stronghold no fucking fiqishini in buuhoodle. I've been to buuhoodle many times in past and never have I seen a fiqishini. Buuhoodle is in togdheer not sool.

And all the town you mentioned are not sool and apart from guriceel all of the other shits are tuulo

All you fiqishini folks are probably around 100 families. You guys are minority in sool so stop acting you have big sizes equal to dhulbahante.

:lol:

Apart from cadhi cadeeye which u live with naaleye Ahmed tell me where you have huge presence.

Even if you live in yagori u are 3 families at best.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP

Buuhoodle is dhulbahante stronghold no fucking fiqishini in buuhoodle. I've been to buuhoodle many times in past and never have I seen a fiqishini. Buuhoodle is in togdheer not sool.

And all the town you mentioned are not sool and apart from guriceel all of the other shits are tuulo

All you fiqishini folks are probably around 100 families. You guys are minority in sool so stop acting you have big sizes equal to dhulbahante.

Apart from cadhi cadeeye which u live with naaleye Ahmed tell me where you have huge presence.

The guy is deluded sxb don't waste your time

The guy is deluded sxb don't waste your time

Fiqishini are great people. But this guy is just a dumb ass.

If 1000 dhulbahante lived in mudug region does that make me a majority ?

That's his logic :lol:

Fiqishini are wadaads and great people.

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army

Look at this fool, I didn't say Fiqishini owns Buuhoodle I said they live there, I know it's not in sool:gucciwhat:

plus we are comparing Ayanle cayr with dhulbahante, Ayanle cayr is sub sub sub clan of HG who is bigger than Dhulbahante:drakelaugh:

Like I said I got the towns I listed on top of my head and like I mentioned, I didn't mention where they have a bigger population that is shared with other clans.

Nayeelye whatever that is, they live with fiqishini in adhicadeeye, Addhicadeeye is fiqishini town so calm your ass down:mjlol:

Fiqishi does live in Yagoori, buhoodle, and laascanood so stop with the crying:trumpsmirk:

Look at this fool, I didn't say Fiqishini owns Buuhoodle I said they live there, I know it's not in sool:gucciwhat:

plus we are comparing Ayanle cayr with dhulbahante, Ayanle cayr is sub sub sub clan of HG who is bigger than Dhulbahante:drakelaugh:

Like I said I got the towns I listed on top of my head and like I mentioned, I didn't mention where they have a bigger population that is shared with other clans.

Nayeelye whatever that is, they live with fiqishini in adhicadeeye, Addhicadeeye is fiqishini town so calm your ass down:mjlol:

Fiqishi does live in Yagoori, buhoodle, and laascanood so stop with the crying:trumpsmirk:

Ayanle or whatever that clan is called is a shit inferior unknown clan.

Ayanle is just a 3rd generation of hg right?

Wlh mahamud garaad alone is bigger than ayanale and it's 6th generation you fucking langaab.

They have towns unlike ayanle with tuulos and one town

Agent 47

Ayanle or whatever that clan is called is a shit inferior unknown clan.

Ayanle is just a 3rd generation of hg right?

Wlh mahamud garaad alone is bigger than ayanale and it's 6th generation you fucking langaab.

They have towns unlike ayanle with tuulos and one town
look at this clown, he is comparing inferior clans with ayaanle cayr:drakelaugh:

If you don't know Ayanle Cayr then you don't know anything about HG, And who the f*ck maxamud garaad?:gucciwhat:
You're acting like I'm supposed to know some langaab dhulo clans:susp:

And Ayaanle is not 3rdh generation, it's 5th generation of HG.

a dhulbahante calling someone "langaab":jcoleno::cryinglaughsmiley:

2 sub clans of Ayanle is bigger than the maxamuud garaad you're talking about who is suppose to be the largest of dhulbahante:mjlol:

I don't know if you can read but, I clearly listed the deegans on top of my head, okay now list the deegans of this maxamud garaad you're talking about:cosbyhmm:

look at this clown, he is comparing inferior clans with ayaanle cayr:drakelaugh:

If you don't know Ayanle Cayr then you don't know anything about HG, And who the f*ck maxamud garaad?:gucciwhat:
You're acting like I'm supposed to know some langaab dhulo clans:susp:

And Ayaanle is not 3rdh generation, it's 5th generation of HG.

a dhulbahante calling someone "langaab":jcoleno::cryinglaughsmiley:

2 sub clans of Ayanle is bigger than the maxamuud garaad you're talking about who is suppose to be the largest of dhulbahante:mjlol:

I don't know if you can read but, I clearly listed the deegans on top of my head, okay now list the deegans of this maxamud garaad you're talking about:cosbyhmm:
STFU!!!!

Don't @me!

Thread backfire.:chrisfreshhah:

As usual, the monkeys from Bari can't build a stable state so they seek to undermine the only viable one. I really wish we weren't bordering these savages.:susp:

45 Views now it's 75

Keep it coming and like I said I'm not scared to die in the UK!

I want to go Home for Al-Shabba to do the business!

Garaad Darawiish

Astra incliant sed non obligant
Adhicadeeye is respectively fiqishini town, whatever NA stands for, is a minority in adhicadeeye. lol fiqishini does live in buuhoodle.

Guriceel, mataban, Gerijir, Balihawd, labo Baar, Ceel Habreed, ceel dhere so on, that is just on top of my head. P.S I didn't even include where they have a bigger population just ayanle deegans.

you're literally, talking out of your ass here is soo dhaweeynti sultaanka fiqishini in London although Fiqishini lives in the U.S more.

Ayanle cayr is the biggest sub-clan of Cayr, cayr who is 3x the size of dhulbahante.

I'm not making "False statement", Fiqishini does live with dhulos respectively and they don't have beef but when they did starting from 1991 to 2003, all of dhulbahante got karbashed:mjlol:
where did you get this? adhicadeeye is nalaye axmed naaya. The whole fiqishini number 350 people. Last time, they fucked with one naleeye axmad family vs the whole fiwishini(350 ppl) and they were karbaashed.

Garaad Darawiish

Astra incliant sed non obligant

They dont live in yagoori the kid is bluffing.

Agent 47

I want to go Home for Al-Shabba to do the business![/QUOTE]
where did you get this? adhicadeeye is nalaye axmed naaya. The whole fiqishini number 350 people. Last time, they fucked with one naleeye axmad family vs the whole fiwishini(350 ppl) and they were karbaashed.
who is dumb enough to believe that dumb shit you just wrote:drakelaugh:

All of dhulbahante vs Fiqishini 1991-2003, Fiqishini karbashed all of dhulbahante easily:mjlol:

Adhicadeeye is Fiqishini town, everyone else is "minority" :lolbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts