Awdal state

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Akh puntlanders are obsessed with somaliland :russ:i find them very hypocritical, they masquerade as wadanis but really and truly they want independence. Hes only bringing up awdal because he detests somaliland :lolbron:its got nothing to do with midnimo.

Horta r u sacad?
No one is obsessed with Siilland pipe down

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
If Allah wills he will visit Awdal in the future. like 20% of the population believe in Somaliland and the traitor elders that are being fed money by the government, but the youth will change that.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
If Allah wills he will visit Awdal in the future. like 20% of the population believe in Somaliland and the traitor elders that are being fed money by the government, but the youth will change that.
God bless beesha Dir and Awdaaland :salute:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Thats bullshit i actually stayed in boroma everyone there support Somaliland. The only ones who dont live out in ethiopia

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Awdal state is/was a diaspora project. Reer Awdal are very pro SL and don't give a damn about AwdalLand, Awdal State, Awdal whatever :manny:
Real Gadabursi or Samaroon care about Awdalland or State. It is the future. Waa go'aan shacbi. Waa Muqadas. lol SNM was a diaspora project too. Get out of here with that weak argument.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
No one is obsessed with Siilland pipe down
Horta why do you lot copy everything we do? Its a really unhealthy obsession. We need to rename puntland :ohhh:SomalilandJr, Minisomaliland, SomalilandLite or SomalilandSugarFree?:russ:

How you gonna defend HG criminals? they even killed a bunch of innocent people from reer Hawadle in Hiiraan, where they welcomed you with open arms and you still killed them and looted their property

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/galmudug-drought-nomads-start-clan-fighting-in-hiiraan.25733/

When are your people gonna join the civilised world :farmajoyaab:

HG Cayr and Xawaadle are walaalo, sure they may be some skirmishes here and there but at the end of the day we own and run Hiiraan and HG cayr plus some dir tribes that reside in that region know and respect that. :manny:

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
Akh puntlanders are obsessed with somaliland :russ:i find them very hypocritical, they masquerade as wadanis but really and truly they want independence. Hes only bringing up awdal because he detests somaliland :lolbron:its got nothing to do with midnimo.

Horta r u sacad?
yeah, for real they're definitely obsessed with Somaliland. They just wish they were as good as somaliland wallahi. They don't have the balls to declare themselves as an independent country like Somaliland and they wouldn't survive without the rest of Somalia. :lolbron:

I'm Cayr.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Horta why do you copy everything we do? Its a really unhealthy obsession. We need to rename puntland :ohhh:SomalilandJr or Minisomaliland or SomalilandLite or SomalilandSugarFree:russ:
Stick to your region and i will stick to mine. Awdaal state is a Dir concern not yours :samwelcome:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You get in where you fit in. There were no invitations. Just like ajuuraan had their empire destroyed and left to rot in Ethiopia now other hawiye are left in the periphery.

Btw my ancestors were lazy and only got as far as mudug from the northwest. :noneck:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:trumpsmirk: We'll claim land when a Tim Horton's shows up. Then we've fully arrived.

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
Thats bullshit i actually stayed in boroma everyone there support Somaliland. The only ones who dont live out in ethiopia

Agreed. The SL flag flies high over Borama and there's nothing some irrelevant odey's in a Tim Hortons in Canada can do about it.

Reer Awdal are part and parcel of Somaliland, they ride with us and that just how it is. :denzelnigga:

Last edited:

Bohol

VIP
Since Somaliland is not getting recognition it is inevitable everyone will go their own way in the future. At the moment
the project suits most northerners in terms of peace and development ( it is a project of convenience).

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
another dog barking from behind his computer screen.

Indhacade was appointed a position in farmaajo government, we still control merka thought:umad:
Ahlusuna is about politics not about clans, they didn't join galmudug in 2015 because they would've lost to Damu jadiid who was trying to control every inch of Somalia and they're against the sufis and the sufis are against them.

Each sub-clan of Habar Gidir can manage themselves, they don't need each other sub-clans of HG's help, they're not some clans who only could survive united. we haven't lost a single thing in xamar so keep telling yourself what makes you sleep at night. at end of the day, we are making our enemy sleep on our name, dream about us at night and cry HG online. you know you're on the right path when your enemy is hating 24/7.:umad:
That criminal moryaan will be shot soon insha Allah that ceydiid murdering moryaan.

As for habar gidir they can't unite amongst themselves forget about hiraab you have ahulsunnah (ceyr) in dhuusomareeb & galmudug (sacad & saleeban) in cadaado and Baraxley.

You have been cleansed from shebellada hoose by biimaal and in xamar the homes you occupied illegally you're getting evicted & your isbaaro on the roads and government level dismantled.

You have no odey dhaqmeed you're not united, your people don't listen to eachother ma jiro kala dambeyn iyo nidaam ma jiro 26 years you lived by the law of the jungle.

Now the whole of habar gidir have stood by a murderer you don't stop those among you who's committing aggression instead you encourage it & support them.

26 years habar gidir held the rest of Somalia hostage by holding the capital city hostage the time has come for your isbaaros to get dismantled and the Somali people emancipated from your scourge waa billahi towfiq

Last edited:

Cyberborg

My heart is in Dhoqoshay
how reer awdal reject somaliland when shahada is on flag???? u can reject kulmiye if u want which is bad idea but not somaliland, somaliland will reunite with somalia when somalia says they want islamic unity government with other muslim countries we become one state with one leader for somali muslims with mecca as capital inshallah,

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
how reer awdal reject somaliland when shahada is on flag???? u can reject kulmiye if u want which is bad idea but not somaliland, somaliland will reunite with somalia when somalia says they want islamic unity government with other muslim countries we become one state with one leader for somali muslims with mecca as capital inshallah,
Siilland are beeging the international community to recognise them so much they resorted to building churches

Sagal_anshour.jpg

And you have the audacity to speak about lack of islam in Somalia:drakelaugh::drakelaugh::dead::dead::dead:

Cyberborg

My heart is in Dhoqoshay
Siilland are beeging the international community to recognise them so much they resorted to building churches

Sagal_anshour.jpg

And you have the audacity to speak about lack of islam in Somalia:drakelaugh::drakelaugh::dead::dead::dead:

nabi Muhammad pbuh let them worship freely how can they be rejected in somaliland then???? i love my prophet more than my own mum i will always follow and listen to him if he allowed it i will allow it

somalia is islamic but they can be more islamic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts