Awdal state

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
I wonder what would happen if Farmajo decided to recognize awdal as a mamul gobled?
I know he won't recognize khatumo due too Puntland pressering him but i don't understand with awdal.

Cant he use this to his advantage in the Somaliland talks ?

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
If farmaajo "recognized Awdaland" how is that suppose to work? Somaliland controls every single inch of awdal.:farmajoyaab:
And pretty sure the guy in the video can't even visit Awdal and is just claiming some state from the west:yacadiim:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
If farmaajo "recognized Awdaland" how is that suppose to work? Somaliland controls every single inch of awdal.:farmajoyaab:
And pretty sure the guy in the video can't even visit Awdal and is just claiming some state from the west:yacadiim:
Exactly these people are getting desperate. Talking about something they clearly don't know anything about just stick with your puntland politics please

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Aren't you HG why do you care about Dir degaans, or are you tryna steal their land like you did in Marka with Biimaal :farmajoyaab:

Jeesto

VIP
Awdal state is/was a diaspora project. Reer Awdal are very pro SL and don't give a damn about AwdalLand, Awdal State, Awdal whatever :manny:

Agent 47

Aren't you HG why do you care about Dir degaans, or are you tryna steal their land like you did in Marka with Biimaal :farmajoyaab:
And who are you to ask me about Dir:gucciwhat:

It is just pointless claiming a land you have no control over and declaring some fake state.:manny:

Marka was always referred as the capital of Hawiye.:camby:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
And who are you to ask me about Dir:gucciwhat:

It is just pointless claiming a land you have no control over and declaring some fake state.:manny:

Marka was always referred as the capital of Hawiye.:camby:
Why did HG try to steal land from biimaal, have you no shame ? :farmajoyaab:

Agent 47

Why did HG try to steal land from biimaal, have you no shame ? :farmajoyaab:
How are you stealing when you own the land?:westbrookwtf:

Bimaal is new to merka, there is historical prove from 12th century to 13th century where Arab geographers, historians, cartographers referred merka as the capital of "The Hawiye country" Bimaal were allowed to live there doesn't mean they were given the ownership of the land.

Yes, Merka is not HG city but it's HAWIYE land so what's Hawiye land is also HG land:camby:

Plus what has this gotta do with you? you don't live there, you're not closer to Dir than Hawiye so basically you're an outsider so know your place.:kodaksmiley:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP

Bimaal is new to merka, there is historical prove from 12th century to 13th century where Arab geographers, historians, cartographers referred merka as the capital of "The Hawiye country" Bimaal were allowed to live there doesn't mean they were given the ownership of the land.

Yes, Merka is not HG city but it's HAWIYE land so what's Hawiye land is also HG land:camby:

Plus what has this gotta do with you? you don't live there, you're not closer to Dir than Hawiye so basically you're an outsider so know your place.:kodaksmiley:
How you gonna defend HG criminals? they even killed a bunch of innocent people from reer Hawadle in Hiiraan, where they welcomed you with open arms and you still killed them and looted their property

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/galmudug-drought-nomads-start-clan-fighting-in-hiiraan.25733/

When are your people gonna join the civilised world :farmajoyaab:

Agent 47

How you gonna defend HG criminals? they even killed a bunch of innocent people from reer Hawadle in Hiiraan, where they welcomed you with open arms and you still killed them and looted their property

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/galmudug-drought-nomads-start-clan-fighting-in-hiiraan.25733/

When are your people gonna join the civilised world :farmajoyaab:
where exactly in this thread does it say HG? this thread is about "Awdal state" you're clearly begging for my attention.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
where exactly in this thread does it say HG? this thread is about "Awdal state" you're clearly begging for my attention.
So you're just gonna ignore all the HG criminals stealing other peoples land :ayaanswag:

The mooryaan brain is marvellous indeed :faysalwtf:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

Where is general indhacade & all the other moryaans? They got smoked by biimaal in merka they ran with their tails in between their legs cause Hassan shiekh ain't there to finance your illegal isbaaros against the people of shabellada hoose now you're getting smoked in xamar all your isbaaros dismantled all your suicide bombs have been deactivated so I guess it's back to galgaduud for you moryaans where sacad & saleeban control baraxley cadaado & claim galmudug while ceyr control dhuusomareeb and have ahulsunnah wal jamaca you can't even unite to form a government pitiful its been 26 years pitiful

Agent 47

So you're just gonna ignore all the HG criminals stealing other peoples land :ayaanswag:

The mooryaan brain is marvellous indeed :faysalwtf:
If you brought up all this on a thread about HG then it's understandable but coming to a thread that has nothing to do with Hg then that is "GIVE ME ATTENTION PLEASE":farmajoyaab:

ExcessFame

True Villain

Agent 47

Where is general indhacade & all the other moryaans? They got smoked by biimaal in merka they ran with their tails in between their legs cause Hassan shiekh ain't there to finance your illegal isbaaros against the people of shabellada hoose now you're getting smoked in xamar all your isbaaros dismantled all your suicide bombs have been deactivated so I guess it's back to galgaduud for you moryaans where sacad & saleeban control baraxley cadaado while ceyr have ahulsunnah wal jamaca you can't even unite to firm a government pitiful its been 26 years pitiful
another dog barking from behind his computer screen.

Indhacade was appointed a position in farmaajo government, we still control merka thought:umad:
Ahlusuna is about politics not about clans, they didn't join galmudug in 2015 because they would've lost to Damu jadiid who was trying to control every inch of Somalia and they're against the sufis and the sufis are against them.

Each sub-clan of Habar Gidir can manage themselves, they don't need each other sub-clans of HG's help, they're not some clans who only could survive united. we haven't lost a single thing in xamar so keep telling yourself what makes you sleep at night. at end of the day, we are making our enemy sleep on our name, dream about us at night and cry HG online. you know you're on the right path when your enemy is hating 24/7.:umad:

Ganribuis if that's how you spell it ?

It's there Land leave them alone they're peaceful Somalis

Now leave my Fish &chips stupid idiotic arse alone

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

@John Michael :hillarybiz:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Akh puntlanders are obsessed with somaliland :russ:i find them very hypocritical, they masquerade as wadanis but really and truly they want independence. Hes only bringing up awdal because he detests somaliland :lolbron:its got nothing to do with midnimo.

Horta r u sacad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending